Media The Sweet F.A. (SFA) S34 Rookie Media Challenge !!!

Remove this Banner Ad

I felt sorry for the caller that was dismissed from calling bingo when he called out number 69 and said a dinner for two with a view.
Not his best career move.
Numbers 11 and 88 are also under review

ANOTHER post directed towards me—- the Baghdad Team PM must be raging in anger at me for what it seems like the 10th team this week.

Sad to see what has become of what was once a team of excellent antagonists turn into this melty mess of a unit.

Sorry for the incoming PM’s tony
You really are a people person aren't you mate ?

That’s right. It is my loss that you can’t walk and chew gum at the same time.

Imagine saying you have no time to review any proposed rule changes because you will need to vote on the all-SFA team in a few days time. Hope you ran it past tony and the gang before deciding that.

View attachment 1545357

F*** me—- what a melt.

I get it, you’re frustrated that VeinGlorious is ineligible for finals. But them the current rules.

But as I said last time, I took your question to my committee and their response was that they don’t want rule changes mid-season.

My suggestion to wait on the rule change is to actually help the rule change occur. Many clubs (not just mine) are more likely to vote down a change that looks like there is an agenda behind it.

Giving the proposed rule change time to distance itself from the current discussion will help it be implemented. You want clubs to be able to reflect on the rule, not on the situation that lead to you getting cranky about the exisiting rule.

F*** me—- what a melt.

I get it, you’re frustrated that VeinGlorious is ineligible for finals. But them the current rules.

But as I said last time, I took your question to my committee and their response was that they don’t want rule changes mid-season.

My suggestion to wait on the rule change is to actually help the rule change occur. Many clubs (not just mine) are more likely to vote down a change that looks like there is an agenda behind it.

Giving the proposed rule change time to distance itself from the current discussion will help it be implemented. You want clubs to be able to reflect on the rule, not on the situation that lead to you getting cranky about the exisiting rule.

I don't think we can cope.

I don't think we can cope.
I’m actually melting so hard pugs.

Someone really really really needs to use deodorant in here! They smell like poo!

F*** me—- what a melt.

Fascinating stuff mate.

I’m actually melting so hard pugs.

Someone really really really needs to use deodorant in here! They smell like poo!

Did you forget to put Pugsley outside to do his number twos?

Yeah sorry :(

Did I tell you that you're a really good poster! Keep up the good work Damicky!

Thank you, Ligs

Your validation means a lot to me

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apologies to Mrs Turbo for declaring her the S34 EKA Winner early

Senor M is helping Sun Ra make a late run for this prestigious Award
I am very grateful and would even think for about 2 seconds of dedicating to it to Senor M.

Can't help but admire a fantasy keyboard warrior tapping out on his fantasy computer just to let off some steam
after getting home from his fantasy job, negotiating with fantasy people on a hunger strike who have sewn their
lips together demanding fantasy pain killers.

So Senor M tells them, reading from his fantasy script, that, no - you can't have any drugs until you eat a few meals
as on an empty stomach, the fantasy drugs may kill you, in a fantasy kind of way. It's all good.

F*** me—- what a melt.

Not sure why you feel the need to try and embarrass an SFA legend by pretending he is wanting personal glory at the expense of the rules. Please provide one quote where he or I have asked for this to happen.

VeinGlorious is already full of glory, he doesn’t need to chase it … it is even in his name too Numbnuts.

You should apologise for this indiscretion and seriously reconsider your position on the Committee.

Not sure why you feel the need to try and embarrass an SFA legend by pretending he is wanting personal glory at the expense of the rules. Please provide one quote where he or I have asked for this to happen.

VeinGlorious is already full of glory, he doesn’t need to chase it … it is even in his name too Numbnuts.

You should apologise for this indiscretion and seriously reconsider your position on the Committee.
On this committee - is he the country member ?

Last edited:

Which one of his holes gives him glory?

I will direct you back to the Committee discussion.

You mentioned yourself that you only noticed the rule due to ABV’s return.

If you could separate the rule change & the player return, you’ll see that it isn’t something that requires urgent change and can wait until the off-season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Media The Sweet F.A. (SFA) S34 Rookie Media Challenge !!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back