Media The Sweet F.A. (SFA) S34 Rookie Media Challenge !!!

Remove this Banner Ad

I will direct you back to the Committee discussion.

You mentioned yourself that you only noticed the rule due to ABV’s return.

If you could separate the rule change & the player return, you’ll see that it isn’t something that requires urgent change and can wait until the off-season.
Now you are truly embarrassing yourself. That is your second complete fabrication in two posts … no one wants the rule changed for this season.

Are you sure this is the right forum to discuss your inept efforts from the Committee?

Now you are truly embarrassing yourself. That is your second complete fabrication in two posts … no one wants the rule changed for this season.

Are you sure this is the right forum to discuss your inept efforts from the Committee?

You know that I won't take a quote from the Committee, but I'd suggest you go back to your first post that you made on the issue a few days ago.

Anyway-- this isn't the place for it. You're welcome to take it back to the committee if you think you can get any support in there.

That’s right. It is my loss that you can’t walk and chew gum at the same time.

Imagine saying you have no time to review any proposed rule changes because you will need to vote on the all-SFA team in a few days time. Hope you ran it past tony and the gang before deciding that.

View attachment 1545357
I don't want to get involved in this shit fight you guys have going on but Senor M did discuss this with the Bears LG, he isn't just deciding things by himself.

I don't want to get involved in this s**t fight you guys have going on but Senor M did discuss this with the Bears LG, he isn't just deciding things by himself.
Mister Melty may be deciding what version of his “interpretation“ you are discussing though, just sayin’

Last edited:
The challenge ...... my fellow rookies, my friends .......

...... the challenge is this: call into a radio talkback program and say something weird.

Post the link here. It's not hard.

I'll kick things off with my entry, just to set the standard. Here is my call to SEN's The Run Home yesterday arvo.

Scroll to the 33:50 mark. I'm using the handle "Craig from Heatherton".

Have fun :)

I'll run a poll in a few weeks if anyone is stupid enough to have a crack.

Gatecrashing a podcast to talk about the tasmanian map?

3 votes Sun Ra

I am very grateful and would even think for about 2 seconds of dedicating to it to Senor M.

Can't help but admire a fantasy keyboard warrior tapping out on his fantasy computer just to let off some steam
after getting home from his fantasy job, negotiating with fantasy people on a hunger strike who have sewn their
lips together demanding fantasy pain killers.

So Senor M tells them, reading from his fantasy script, that, no - you can't have any drugs until you eat a few meals
as on an empty stomach, the fantasy drugs may kill you, in a fantasy kind of way. It's all good.

All the Worlds ears need more Thelonius Monk

I can see the resemblance now Sun Ra. It’s all making sense.

baf1a0fd685229a17c5707fa75c7605b.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

F*** me—- what a melt.

I get it, you’re frustrated that VeinGlorious is ineligible for finals. But them the current rules.

But as I said last time, I took your question to my committee and their response was that they don’t want rule changes mid-season.

My suggestion to wait on the rule change is to actually help the rule change occur. Many clubs (not just mine) are more likely to vote down a change that looks like there is an agenda behind it.

Giving the proposed rule change time to distance itself from the current discussion will help it be implemented. You want clubs to be able to reflect on the rule, not on the situation that lead to you getting cranky about the exisiting rule.
50DDEBC4-F4C6-484B-9B0D-A0E4F0755D31.gif

Nothing imaginary about it pal.

I believe it is my shout for dumplings.

So dumplings as in dumplings..
Or 'dumplings' as in a good old tea bagging?

Both overdue..

The challenge ...... my fellow rookies, my friends .......

...... the challenge is this: call into a radio talkback program and say something weird.

Post the link here. It's not hard.

I'll kick things off with my entry, just to set the standard. Here is my call to SEN's The Run Home yesterday arvo.

Scroll to the 33:50 mark. I'm using the handle "Craig from Heatherton".

Have fun :)

I'll run a poll in a few weeks if anyone is stupid enough to have a crack.

did anyone actually go through with this cringe crap??

Remove this Banner Ad

Media The Sweet F.A. (SFA) S34 Rookie Media Challenge !!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back