Event The Sweet FA Season 22 Mobbenfuhrer Medal Count

Remove this Banner Ad

Actually, I think that's 4 of the last 5 Mobbs won by users with animals in their name.

You should change your name to Swinging Gibbon :thumbsu:
Bugger sorry mate, congratulations to you.

I just copied my response from my "Mobbs Medal Night" template!

Enjoy your shiny new badge, and the potential to expand your ego. If you need any help with that, shoot me a PM.

Bugger sorry mate, congratulations to you.

I just copied my response from my "Mobbs Medal Night" template!

Enjoy your shiny new badge, and the potential to expand your ego. If you need any help with that, shoot me a PM.
Did you not see my self-flagellating , long winded media piece today?

You would have been so proud...

Ant Bear and other winners, I will arrange badges later in the week when the HOF and MVP are finalised.
Wait even the FRM gets a badge? They never got badges before.

Well done tgrs. You've had a great year and have been awesome fun and deserved the medal. You and I worked through a brief tiff in the first Rats - Furies match to have a fantastic time, still the highlight of the season, and develop a good relationship that I hope persists for years. No resting on your laurels though, I'll be expecting bigger and better next year.

As the leader of the rest of the also rans I want to say well done and thanks to all of you. Oddhawk deserves much more love, but however good you become nothing can change the fact that I pulled your pants down the first time we met. :p I'm really happy Bet on Blue and Thatsapaddlin did well. Just think guys our Survivor Tribe got 40 EKA votes between us - what a pity the Ducks got so "lucky". VSTone is a silent achiever too, a dangerous and funny poster who deserves recognition. BRAB and burningdwarf are both fun and smart and right up on the top rung as far as I'm concerned, and bd I love how ethical you are. That's a great rookie class of '22 without mentioning a heap of others especially my bestie miggs. I'm happy to say we all get along well and as for this curse, let's all resolve to keep the pressure on tgrs and if he slips kick his ass.

Thanks to everyone who voted for me, to all of the Rats and to everyone for giving me so much fun.

Anyway, time for a truth bomb. Guys and gal's and whatever jazny is.

You'll have to enjoy this league without me from now. Hush kids, I know that's hard but I've done my dash.

Love you all except my brother who promised I was all SFA this season.

Love you beez.
Take a few days off and relax.
Get drunk and watch some pr0n.
Quit your job.
Buy yourself a red Corvette convertible.
Get a fake-tanned blonde with silicone ****.
And come back hung over and mean, ready to face next season.:cool:

Congrats to Ant Bear on your Mobbs Medal win. Good poster and well deserved.

Well done to tgrs on his EKA Medal win. Nice knowing you and it's a shame to see you go.

To Gray Day - well done on your Alf Andrews Medal.

And finally to Cloud_ - it's my medal. If you disgrace yourself while wearing I'll be so proud.

Good on yas to all the winners.

Thanks for the EKA votes, and a special well done to tgrs for his well-deserved EKA medal and Far Kern for a strong showing. You set the bar high for us other new blokes and lasses :thumbsu:

Well done tgrs.
As the leader of the rest of the also rans I want to say well done and thanks to all of you. Oddhawk deserves much more love, but however good you become nothing can change the fact that I pulled your pants down the first time we met. BRAB and [b]burningdwarf[/b] are both fun and smart and right up on the top rung as far as I'm concerned, and bd I love how ethical you are.

Ill be trying hard to change that!!:p..

In all seriousness, the S.22 rookies were awesome! I thought my S.21 class were good but you guys blew it away...well done everybody..:thumbsu::thumbsu:

Ill be trying hard to change that!!:p..

In all seriousness, the S.22 rookies were awesome! I thought my S.21 class were good but you guys blew it away...well done everybody..:thumbsu::thumbsu:
It's true though. In Season 28 when Ant Bear's dementia has finally gotten the better of him it'll be burningdwarf pointing out the sim error that costs his team the finals. Take note The Filth Wizard and whoever it is that replaces you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You'd better get it into your memoirs quick smart then - "The Mediocre Stuff - the middling musings of an acceptably OK admin".

I never agreed to ghost write the okeydoke7 autobiography.

Congrats to all the winners.

And especially to Cloud_ winner of the posting contribution award. The FRM.

I want to say a big well done and congratulations to all the other guys who helped out with Mobbs night. A lot of work went into the writeups and graphics, it all look sensational ☺

Please like this post and the posts of anybody else that contributed last night.

Alf Andrews Medal

It is my honour to officially award the Rats spearhead Gray Day the Alf Andrews Medal for finishing the season as the leading goalkicker with a final tally of 81. This is a great award and puts GD in very esteemed company. It wasn't easy for Gray Day, it still took a sensational second half in the final game to hold off Fred and ShanDog but the job was done and done well.

To Gray Day, the Season 22 Mobbs Medallist.

a-toast.gif

Googling this word to make sure I shouldnt be offended...

Welcome to the FF Club Gray Day!

Wait even the FRM gets a badge? They never got badges before.

Nah, nor the TFLUA.

I was going to get the MVP, Premiers, Mobbs, HOF, EKA and Alf medals done in one batch next week but the MM was slipped in on the quiet by far higher above than me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Event The Sweet FA Season 22 Mobbenfuhrer Medal Count

Remove this Banner Ad

Back