Event SEASON 37 MOBBENFUHRER MEDAL COUNT - LIVE TONIGHT MON 17/6

Remove this Banner Ad

xlh9gx5.png

SEASON 37 MOBBS MEDAL

And I declare the winner of the SEASON 37 MOBBENFUHRER MEDAL, for his now second time, Warriors legend pantskyle.

Pantskyle first won this award in Season 23 with the Geelong Wolves, now the Gumbies FFC, and with 22 votes equals his highest tally which was achieved in Season 27 where he finished second behind Nunez.

Pantskyle dominates the overall Mobbs Leaderboard, sitting in first place of all vote-getters in the history of the Sweet FA. It is the first time since Season 28 that a club has gone back-to-back in the award. Congratulations to pantskyle and the Coney Island Warriors!

Congratulations, pantskyle.

Long live the Sim!

If it's a tie for 1st place, that would result in Millkypants!
As a Furrairytail SFAll memento from the SEASON 37 MOBBENFUHRER MEDAL COUNT,
you can now order your own Millkypants online @ hottips:/Milllkypants.nobbs.ru or https://milkyclothing.com.au/

With a special one day only offer to anyone whose name starts with "pa": trade-in 3 points of the SEASON 37 MOBBENFUHRER MEDAL COUNT and you can get yours for Free🎇:fireemoji::moneybag:@pantskyle

Last edited:
Ta Pammy!
I'm humbled being amongst a very worthy rookies.
You are equally deserving and Will always be co- EKA winner with me in spirit.💖🥂

This was most unexpected and making my fast train ride to Vienna even better. Gonna go get a Turbo charged carrot juice from the bar!

Wow!

Thanks everyone for making me feel so welcome.

Cheers!🙏🐎🍎
So well deserved myblueroan and it is very sweet of you to say the above to me, the very quality that makes you such a worthy and excellent winner. The league has profited and is always so much better for your sweetness and kindness as well as your Qooty talents. When you get back from your study tour at Linz, training with the dancing horses the league won't know what will hit them with your fancy footwork and precision moves. In the meantime best wishes for the Qooty Grand Final and crossed fingers that you achieve the trifecta, in that the Blues make the GF.
Love to you 'OurFavouritePony':glowingstar: :heartribbon:

Last edited:
As a Furrairytail SFAll memento from the SEASON 37 MOBBENFUHRER MEDAL COUNT,
you can now order your own Millkypants online @ hottips:/Milllkypants.nobbs.ru or https://milkyclothing.com.au/

With a special one day only offer to anyone whose name starts with "Pa": trade-in 3 points of the SEASON 37 MOBBENFUHRER MEDAL COUNT and you can get yours for Free🎇:fireemoji::moneybag:@pantskyle
Ordering now. the XXXL size please. (I hope the returns policy is easy).

Congrats to pantskyle

Excited Great Job GIF by Sesame Street

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Your tags mustn’t have been working…
You tagged me in here? Going to fact check that one.

I was in the other thread waiting for the results, why the **** would you have two threads for the one thing?

You tagged me in here? Going to fact check that one.

I was in the other thread waiting for the results, why the **** would you have two threads for the one thing?
I didn’t. :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Event SEASON 37 MOBBENFUHRER MEDAL COUNT - LIVE TONIGHT MON 17/6

Remove this Banner Ad

Back