Event SEASON 37 MOBBENFUHRER MEDAL COUNT - LIVE TONIGHT MON 17/6

Remove this Banner Ad

Can't believe I won the golden pants and the lesser mobbs medal in one night.
Wait until we find out ClarkeM of all people let you have another All-SFA spot after all our attempts.

The Winner New
xlh9gx5.png

SEASON 37 MOBBS MEDAL

And I declare the winner of the SEASON 37 MOBBENFUHRER MEDAL, for his now second time, Warriors legend pantskyle.

Pantskyle first won this award in Season 23 with the Geelong Wolves, now the Gumbies FFC, and with 22 votes equals his highest tally which was achieved in Season 27 where he finished second behind Nunez.

Pantskyle dominates the overall Mobbs Leaderboard, sitting in first place of all vote-getters in the history of the Sweet FA. It is the first time since Season 28 that a club has gone back-to-back in the award. Congratulations to pantskyle and the Coney Island Warriors!

Good count ClarkeM I really enjoyed how much you dragged out the final round.

That's what millky gets for stealing my burger.

TLh76yF.png

EKA MEDAL

The Season 37 EKA Medal winner is…

myblueroan

From the Old Boys skipper, Tigerturbulance:

myblueroan made a big impression when she cantered into Spotswood for the first time with her mane flowing in the breeze and her nostrils flaring. The first time I saw her at preseason training kicking the qooty off all four hoofs I knew we had something special. MBR has been a great addition to the Old Boys and been present all season in team PM, match threads and across SFA media. Coming in as OOBs 4th most active poster in a team full of quality posters, MBR has averaged 61 posts a match thread, a great effort in her rookie season.

On field MBR started in the Forward Pocket because of her ability to kick off all four hoofs scoring 27 qoals, making her OOB's second highest scorer for the season. As of round 17 MBR has accumulated 70 kicks, 11 Marks, 43 HB, 14 tackles, 27 qoals and 626 DT.

Admittedly with all this success our rookie started demanding some extras such as a luxurious stable to Spotswood and the addition of carrot cake to the Dining Rooms menu. As proof of how highly we rated MBR both these demands were meet.

FINAL LEADERBOARD​
3​
2​
1​
Total​
myblueroan – 1st
9​
2​
0​
Pamcake1 – 2nd​
2​
3​
3​
15​
BFew – equal 3rd​
0​
4​
4​
12​
Nothing – equal 3rd​
1​
3​
3​
12​
1​
1​
2​
7​
0​
0​
1​
1​

Let's hear from the first ever EKA Medallist, croweater 41

Congrats MBR. Well done to all the rookies. I assume our participation ribbons are in the mail.

Good count ClarkeM I really enjoyed how much you dragged out the final round.

That's what millky gets for stealing my burger.
I'm just glad at least one of you were here for it. But congratulations - incredible season there, as has become routine for you. Well done.

Clarkey dragging this out longer than a philreich game sim.
And here’s me thinking that wasn’t possible…
g8L48xB.png

Mount Buller Demons 10.8 (68) defeated by Coney Island Warriors 13.4 (82)
Round 20​
Demons v Warriors​
3​
????????????​
2​
pantskyle (CIW)​
1​
Piggy Smalls (CIW)

Roys FFC 9.7 (61) defeated by Las Vegas Bears 12.9 (81)
Round 20​
Roys v Bears​
3​
????????????​
2​
royboy2 (ROY)​
1​
Test Tickle (LVB)​

7a19647171b561f36f7af5d0a3dd767f

pantskyle takes his lead to 22 points, 3 clear now from Millky95 and in doing so, has wrapped up a Mobbs Medal - his second across a long, long career. Congratulations Pants!

The count continues...
Congrats pantskyle

Congratulations, pantskyle. Great result. Condolences, Millky95 and others who got close - but congratulations on excellent seasons, too.

Well done to all award winners tonight.

And thanks again to everybody who contributed to production and posting.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Final Leaderboard New
xlh9gx5.png

SEASON 37 MOBBS MEDAL

And I declare the winner of the SEASON 37 MOBBENFUHRER MEDAL, for his now second time, Warriors legend pantskyle.

Pantskyle first won this award in Season 23 with the Geelong Wolves, now the Gumbies FFC, and with 22 votes equals his highest tally which was achieved in Season 27 where he finished second behind Nunez.

Pantskyle dominates the overall Mobbs Leaderboard, sitting in first place of all vote-getters in the history of the Sweet FA. It is the first time since Season 28 that a club has gone back-to-back in the award. Congratulations to pantskyle and the Coney Island Warriors!
pantskyle your alimony payments have now gone up since you have become such a big time qooty player

pants and turbo.jpg

also congrats you lovable ranga

xlh9gx5.png

SEASON 37 MOBBS MEDAL

Agent93 Ambrose Burnside BEEG Dinsdale FootyGuy13 Frankston Rover Freofalcon Lord_Flashheart Mesc Mofra Moo Ocha905 pantskyle Paracleet Piggy Smalls Purple7x08_24 Raveneyes Reginald Perrin SBYM Smoooothy Snuffaluphagus spudmaster Stokey The Filth Wizard TheInjuryFactory Tonga Bob toxic TubbsFarquhar Volbeat zackah

GET AROUND HIM

NhInhg7.png

Round 20 LDRBD321Total
pantskyle (CIW)44222
Millky95 (LVB)42319
GreyCrow (GCR)33318
Shueygod (FUR)23416
Cubs2Lions (WON)33015
moginie (MBD)32215
Tandy (LVB)23315
Greenery (DRA)32114
crazywildhorse (FUR)14314
damicky (SCS)31213
thewizardmelon (OOB)22313
Pugsley (BOM)23113
BloodySwan (SCS)31112
royboy2 (ROY)22212
dogs105 (WON)21412
NaturalDisaster (FUR)22111
Rankine2Rachele (ESH) / Tadpole22111
MP_ (ESH)30211
@SarahSmiles (GCR)22111
manangatang (MBD)22111
Cadsky (GCR)22111
SpecialBruce (ROY)31011
Strigoi (ESH)05111
This is actually a beautiful leaderboard.

Well done to you pantskyle and Millky95 that was so close I bet you could almost taste it hey

A great Season to both of you

Remove this Banner Ad

Back