Event The Sweet FA Season 23 Mobbenfuhrer Medal Count - Congratulations pantskyle and Noobz0r

Remove this Banner Ad

TFLUA-TIGER MEDAL

So this award goes to the player considered by me the best sim player. One player stood above the rest with a dominant possession count and some very impressive individual performances during the season. This seasons Tiger medalist is Mooch who was first with 400 disposals of which he was second in kicks and first in handballs, eighth for marks (86) and chipped in with 27 tackles too which is pretty good for an old fellas.

Congratulations Mooch.

200.webp
I shall cherish this award. Thank you Mr Wizard :thumbsu:

And especially thank you fitzroybowiedog for continuing to play me in the most plum position. I couldn't have done this without you.

I'll just have a Jacks, thanks
giphy.gif
To-ga. To-ga. To-ga.

Congrats Mooch, you had some amazing stats. Pity that _Cayz_ bloke managed to kick it a few more times than you and ruin the trifecta - Kicks, handballs and disposals.

So what you are saying is filth robbed you of the TFLUA-Tiger medal, i think we can safely say this is the greatest injustice of the whole night awards wise

So what you are saying is filth robbed you of the TFLUA-Tiger medal, i think we can safely say this is the greatest injustice of the whole night awards wise
Mooch boys club confirmed.

Stop trying so hard.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Frankston Rover Medal

I've probably cheated a little bit here but oh well it's my award so **** off.

I've had a lot to do with the simmers in the last three seasons and I can tell you there isn't a more difficult, thankless job than that of a simmer. We wen't a couple of seasons keeping them secret which I felt robbed our simmers of recognition for what they do so with this season finished and our simmers known I'd like to thank Hate, Millky95 and RU_ as joint winners of the season 23 Frankston Rover medal. I'd also like not to forget acknowledging the back ups and match posters in Wacky Tiger, Cloud_, Loonerty and Wooshette for their huge efforts as well this season.

Congratulations Hate, Millky and RU_.

200.webp

I've had a lot to do with the simmers in the last three seasons and I can tell you there isn't a more difficult, thankless job than that of a simmer. We wen't a couple of seasons keeping them secret which I felt robbed our simmers of recognition for what they do so with this season finished and our simmers known I'd like to thank Hate, Millky95 and RU_ as joint winners of the season 23 Frankston Rover medal. I'd also like not to forget acknowledging the back ups and match posters in Wacky Tiger, Cloud_, Loonerty and Wooshette for their huge efforts as well this season.

200.webp
No

You need an active account, Nothing about posting
It was a legit question. Why can't he continue? You ballbag

Cos he's no longer with us.

No offence to Fred here but if a dead person is allowed to continue playing after they've died, it makes a mockery of the whole competition.

I'll sign up my Grandma and slot her into a forward pocket. That'll be fun for the competition. :rolleyes:

No offence to Fred here but if a dead person is allowed to continue playing after they've died, it makes a mockery of the whole competition.

I'll sign up my Grandma and slot her into a forward pocket. That'll be fun for the competition. :rolleyes:

Jesus Christ you're heartless mate. Maybe stop posting.

200.webp

Congrats lads

Remove this Banner Ad

Event The Sweet FA Season 23 Mobbenfuhrer Medal Count - Congratulations pantskyle and Noobz0r

Remove this Banner Ad

Back