Event The Sweet Olympic Games II - Sign-ups are closed

Remove this Banner Ad

Okay so I’m in the Vampire team for
  • 4x100m Freestyle
  • 4x100m Relay
  • Team Pursuit
  • Coxless Fours
And the table tennis with @MWPP
I don't want to stop you and MWPP from teaming up for a second time, I will state that since you've gone with the Vampires banner that you won't be put into any Bears teams for the 5-on-5 Basketball or Cricket.

So you'd have to find a few more Vampire teammates if you wanna do a Jonny Bairstow and leave your crease.

Sweet Olympics!
We need some teams and I generously put your name down for the coxless 4 with myself, cartwright and DemonJim

Thank me when you have a gold medal badge 😘

Thanks Wosh!

Boat Fail GIF by Western Illinois University

In the spirit of matching physical exertion with my effort this season I will nominate for archery, golf and shooting
Not entering the Feats of Strength this year?

Hi FootyGuy13 thank you for your dedication to this most ancient of spectacles.

On behalf of the Coney Island Warriors FFC I give you permission to enter every one of us in whichever events you see fit.

I think GremioPower already is but, if you want to say which 8 events you want to do, that'd make their job easier.
Hi FootyGuy13 thank you for your dedication to this most ancient of spectacles.

On behalf of the Coney Island Warriors FFC I give you permission to enter every one of us in whichever events you see fit.
I think I'll let TheInjuryFactory pick his Beach Volleyball partner first.
royboy2 here's the thread. Up for it?

On SM-A146P using BigFooty.com mobile app
Would you mind picking which events TheGoatBaron shall be doing alongside Fencing and Rhythmic Gymnastics?

View attachment 2008676

nahnah A11dAtP0w3R my Little Fishy Friends.

Would you care to join Headless and myself to represent the LITTLE FISHIES at the Sweet Olympics?

We need some teammates to fill out our 4 x 100 m freestyle, team artistic swimming and coxless four teams.

I suppose if for some reason you were interested in non-aquatic activities you could be LITTLE FISHIES OUT OF WATER too... 🐠
Oh

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think GremioPower already is but, if you want to say which 8 events you want to do, that'd make their job easier.

I think I'll let TheInjuryFactory pick his Beach Volleyball partner first.

Would you mind picking which events TheGoatBaron shall be doing alongside Fencing and Rhythmic Gymnastics?
I'll have a look at all this soon and we'll start getting something together. I'm a captain now so I don't have much time to read the site anymore. Very busy captaining. Captain.

I'll have a look at all this soon and we'll start getting something together. I'm a captain now so I don't have much time to read the site anymore. Very busy captaining. Captain.

It is a full-time job

1717474334619.png
and last but least to tag in our OOB athletes is myblueroan
We OOB's are so excited to be a part of this awesome way to demonstrate our athleticism

taaaaa muchly FootyGuy13

Last edited:
1717473181609.png

Discipline
Sport
Player
Aquatics100 metres freestyleRiviat
CyclingRoad Raceeth-dog & RU_
CyclingBMXeth-dog
Cycling Team Pursuiteth-dog, RU_, TY24 & Zoops
Table TennisDoublesStrigoi & Tarkyn_24
Taekwondo+80kgGiant Strides