Event The Sweet Olympic Games II

Remove this Banner Ad

Please don’t make me go through every single event 😫 Tell me someone has a list!
Only got a Gumbies list- HERE.
Think the Wonders and Roys were taking similar parochial lists for their clubs.

Only got a Gumbies list- HERE.
Think the Wonders and Roys were taking similar parochial lists for their clubs.
Thanks Falc, unless there’s a full list it’s easier for me to just go through and do it one event at a time. I’ll get stuck into it tomorrow.

Thanks Falc, unless there’s a full list it’s easier for me to just go through and do it one event at a time. I’ll get stuck into it tomorrow.
Could always wait until Wednesday and I could get around to doing a proper Closing Ceremony, go over the other questions people have asked, point out why the flags look like they do for each team and I could even figure out who gets the Gold Medal for being the MVP / Man of the Match for the Baseball, Cricket, Rugby, etc.

Could always wait until Wednesday and I could get around to doing a proper Closing Ceremony, go over the other questions people have asked, point out why the flags look like they do for each team and I could even figure out who gets the Gold Medal for being the MVP / Man of the Match for the Baseball, Cricket, Rugby, etc.
Yes that’s fine if you want to do that.

FootyGuy13 can I hand out the badges yet?
badger GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No woke participation awards here
I don't want a medal reminding me of that time I didn't win.
But they one that reminds me of when I did win.
Thats Nice Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Remove this Banner Ad

Event The Sweet Olympic Games II

Remove this Banner Ad

Back