No Oppo Supporters The TAN 78 - Old Men Yell at Clouds

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazing...

TBH i said to the bride last night that I doubted he even made it through the first night given how cold it has been and he had no food or water....

Same, the odds were looking really slim after two nights, absolutely made my day to see they've found both boys now. :thumbsu:

Anyone else having a battle with Supercoach? I've been trawling through the grubby oppo boards looking for their best-22 opinions for hours and researching players I've scarcely heard of ready for Thursday's relaunch...feels like I've had to put way more time in this year, to the point it hardly seems worth it.

Been bugging the hell out of me all day thinking about that poor little fella out there for a 2nd night in the freezing cold and what his poor family must be going through.

I think we're at hoping for a miracle stage now sadly.

MIRACLE ARRIVED - he's safe and sound Absolute ripper!

Players - no kissing! You gotta watch who you kiss....

Good job by the search and rescue guys and gals today.

Good point made by the rescuer, Ben Gibbs.
He said it was an united effort by the volunteers.
Everyone was responsible for finding the boy, he shouldn't take sole credit.
Others searched over different areas.
There's a petition to rename the mountain from Disappointment to Hope.
Normally I despise name changes for the sake of it or political purposes, but I reckon this is a great idea.

"Disappointment" was the feeling the two original explorers felt when they got to the top and discovered it was so dence with trees they couldn't see the view, hence the name.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There's a petition to rename the mountain from Disappointment to Hope.
Normally I despise name changes for the sake of it or political purposes, but I reckon this is a great idea.

"Disappointment" was the feeling the two original explorers felt when they got to the top and discovered it was so dence with trees they couldn't see the view, hence the name.

Hume and Hovell....

Amazing story about the young fella found at Mt. Disappointment, a few guys at work are keen trail bike riders and ride the area a lot they were there yesterday and said one of their mates was really affected by it and last night vowed to get out there and find him, and sure enough he did!
What a legend.

Ezra poyas runs a gym in balaclava. Is getting rid of crossfit because of something to do with blm.
CrossFit CEO has just resigned after controversial tweets about corona and George Floyd
Haven’t really looked what he said just remember reading the headline

Amazing story about the young fella found at Mt. Disappointment, a few guys at work are keen trail bike riders and ride the area a lot they were there yesterday and said one of their mates was really affected by it and last night vowed to get out there and find him, and sure enough he did!
What a legend.

I wondered when he was interviewed if he might be somewhere on the spectrum himself? Could be why he was so affected?

Truly heroic performance from him and all the searchers and loved the way he spoke in the interview I saw. :thumbsu:

I wondered when he was interviewed if he might be somewhere on the spectrum himself? Could be why he was so affected?

Truly heroic performance from him and all the searchers and loved the way he spoke in the interview I saw. :thumbsu:
Not sure?
They reckon that’s how he always talks though, very softly and is a lovely bloke and apparently insane dirt bike rider.

A nice salad goes a long way if you’re short on ideas and about to have people or a lady over.

My go to is a good steak medium rare, done up salad and a bottle of red. Decent feed and you look like a scholar with minimal effort.
Substitute salmon steaks for steak and white for red wine and your unbeatable with the ladies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back