No Oppo Supporters The TAN 83 - Keep it clean

Remove this Banner Ad

black-girl-laughing-gap-teeth-esth9ybh7scqbu9s.gif
christ you made her like god sized

Got a half-priced Cape Grim corned beef, $18 for just under 2kg from a little boutique supermarket on the most expensive shopping strip in Brisbane today, still two weeks before it's out of date...just needed the room I guess.

Drive over the other side of town to the poorer 'burbs, you're lucky to find what has now become a 5% markdown (they must be debating 2% by now!) on some dodgy looking meat which is swelling the plastic packaging it's so close to (or over) the edge at any of the supermarkets.

Been the same every city I lived in...shower you in so many discounts in the rich suburbs you can't take advantage of them all, go to where the people need the discounts, they just don't exist.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gee wonder which ethnic group they were dog whistling about there? :whistle:

FWIW, the whole concept was that you don't poke your nose into other people's business when it comes to sex or religion, hence the big/long nose.

It was mostly an anti-KKK movement and while the KKK certainly had Jews in it way back then and still does, they were a tiny minority and not in positions of significant influence or power compared to other members (Baptist for example), so I really strongly doubt it was designed as an anti-Jewish trope. :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back