No Oppo Supporters The TAN 84 - yank politics and brand names with a dash of groupthink

Remove this Banner Ad

That's not nice. He just wanted to have a photo with his hero. I agree that Lebron has the right to say 'no', it's just the way that he said no with all the finger pointing that disappointed me.
I agree on second thought

Can I ask the men on this board a question, please?

Just wondering is a woman liking footy an attractive or unattractive thing for you? Sometimes I feel bad about myself for liking footy because it's not typically feminine, and I just wanted to know what everyone thinks.
Anyone can like it regardless. In fact stats show more female fans then male from my understanding.

Just wondering is a woman liking footy an attractive or unattractive thing for you? Sometimes I feel bad about myself for liking footy because it's not typically feminine, and I just wanted to know what everyone thinks.
has no bearing on whether a woman is attractive

We have no issue all women…….no most women are attractive , although we are male chauvinist pigs , and this is probably the wrong thread to ask a question like that , but no it’s Awsome that you like footy

We have no issue all women…….no most women are attractive , although we are male chauvinist pigs , and this is probably the wrong thread to ask a question like that , but no it’s Awsome that you like footy
Anyhow another topic thanks

I love the fact that my Mrs loves footy so yes I find that attractive. Except that she barracks for the Swans. 😄

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I reckon it is great to have someone to share the highs and lows of your footy life with.

Heaps of women like footy though it doesent matter

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters The TAN 84 - yank politics and brand names with a dash of groupthink

Remove this Banner Ad

Back