Mega Thread The TAN Part V - TIGERS ONLY

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Boomer" is the f***king biggest downhill skier I've ever seen play footy. The whole team is for that matter. If you want a laugh go read their thread about swallows injury (which absolutely sucks), they are talking about how now they can show how "deep" their midfield is, absolute delusional tools

"Boomer" is the f***king biggest downhill skier I've ever seen play footy. The whole team is for that matter. If you want a laugh go read their thread about swallows injury (which absolutely sucks), they are talking about how now they can show how "deep" their midfield is, absolute delusional tools
And how Zeibell will be their next Premiership Captain. Horrible supporters.

I dont get the anst against Harvey, he has been a great player for them. Would of loved him in tiger colours.

I dont get the anst against Harvey, he has been a great player for them. Would of loved him in tiger colours.

Do you watch north ever? He only ever does anything when they are on top, definition of downhill skier

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I`ll give GWS both your nuts to get him in a Tiger jumper.

Wow. This kid is unbelievable good. I reckon I'd almost give up any player on our list for him. My left and/or right nut however, are not for sale.

Haha, this on another board

"A certain Essendon focused forum is currently taking donations for a Stand By Hird billboard on a Melbourne freeway."

I`ll chuck in 20 cents.

I'll chuck in the contains of my stomach at the moment. Any contribution is welcome, right?

The claims were he was better than a Carey. You can certainly see why they're excited.

He's the only bloke I've seen who can lay claim to that at such a young age (buddy included)

I have to laugh at Norf supporters in the Melbourne V North Melbourne thread on the main board saying opposition supporters are trolling them.

One North Supporter said this:

Why all the trolling towards North?

And this was a response from a different North Supporter:

You must be new here.

DoP upsets people. They troll North to retaliate.

Rinse, repeat, etc.

Now, that again, reeks of Norf Melbourne's Victims Mentality. They have several posters who are amongst the BIGGEST trolls/flogs on Bigfooty. Norf are probably the most arrogant and trollish supporters on Bigfooty, but crack it when it gets returned. Example of an insignificant club with a typical small club mentality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back