Mega Thread The TAN Part V - TIGERS ONLY

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tugga will Watson lose his brownlow?
I believe not. But if he does, I believe that there will be no medal awarded for 2012 which means Mitchell and Cotchin won't be co-winners.

936484_10151817655676264_1513490156_n.jpg

Essendon are in a world of pain.
They will not be playing finals this year.
They will not be competing for points next year.
Hird will be suspended for 12 months, effectively ending his career.
Essendon will not be allowed to partake in the first two rounds of the draft for the next three years.
They will be fined $2 million and that will have to be included in the salary cap.
Out of contract players such as Crameri, Bellchambers will need to be shipped off to other clubs.

Oh please say that that is all true...:)...

I believe not. But if he does, I believe that there will be no medal awarded for 2012 which means Mitchell and Cotchin won't be co-winners.
He should lose it he has tarnished the rep but I believe that Cotchin and Mitchell deserve it they had great seasons and were clean should be rewarded

Over the past 18 months, only Hawthorn, Geelong, Collingwood and Port Adelaide have beaten the Swans. Their wins come so regularly because they eventually grind their competition down through all the qualities represented in the Bloods culture.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/afl/afl-news/a-simple-sixstep-plan-to-take-down-the-highflying-swans-20130727-2qr0h.html#ixzz2aFK8bjHI

Lloyd is as great an idiot as the club he comes from. Have we not beaten Swans in the last 18 months but he wants to lecture us on how we should do it.

Lloyd is as great an idiot as the club he comes from. Have we not beaten Swans in the last 18 months but he wants to lecture us on how we should do it.

Lectures Caro and Hutchy on Footy Classified for being inaccurate in their articles. What the **** is he doing right now? In fact, have we not defeated Sydney the last TWO times we have played them?

Why does 7 speak to no one except blind Essendon biased druggo defenders?

Because any negative attention sparks mass tantrums from James Hird, and 7 don't want to upset the "Golden Child"

Scrub 7 reporter going to Hird's family home for comment and sounded surprised he didn't get a comment.

I'm all for pinning them down and grilling them about this but that's not on.

Agree. Bang out of line.

However, reporters are saying they want an unbiased view of the Essendon saga, but use Biased Essendon Apologists such as McVeigh, Watson, Lloyd, Robbo etc. to get their thoughts on how it will play out. OF COURSE THEY ARE GOING TO SAY ESSENDON WILL GET OFF FFS. If you want to get an unbiased view on the saga, try going to someone NOT involved, either currently, or past, with the Essendon Football Club you muppets.

Maybe try an Eddie McGuire, Brendon Gale etc. if you want a neutral, unbiased opinion.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jeez a comment from Cousins on the alleged drug taking at Bummerland would be a nice touch for a change...:p
I know what you mean cousins was set up when he got charged for bringing the game into disrepute yet jobe admits to taking a banned substance and he's so brave can't boo saint jobe

McVeigh is an embarrassment. If he's ever on talkback on SEN I'm ringing in and asking if he's going to publicly apologise to Reimers.

After being reminded of that and going back to the Reimers story ("The 24-year-old said the club made it known to players the program was on the borderline." http://www.afl.com.au/news/2013-02-05/it-was-on-the-edge-riemers) and then comparing to The Age story today with the ages of the test cases, how old were they again? How old is Reimers? ;)

After being reminded of that and going back to the Reimers story ("The 24-year-old said the club made it known to players the program was on the borderline." http://www.afl.com.au/news/2013-02-05/it-was-on-the-edge-riemers) and then comparing to The Age story today with the ages of the test cases, how old were they again? How old is Reimers? ;)

Here's another one.

As the supplements controversy continued to erupt on Saturday, it also emerged Essendon ruckman Patrick Ryder had a brief meeting at AFL House on Thursday to clarify part of the statement he made when interviewed by ASADA.

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/riled-robinson-to-tell-all-on-hird-20130727-2qrac.html#ixzz2aHnNWITn

So that's Paddy and Reimers I'd put strong money on as being part of the Guinea Pig group.

Game Day tomorrow morning has Andrew Welsh discussing the Bombers investigation. :rolleyes:
Why must they get somebody on who can barely put together a coherent sentence?:rolleyes:

I've ranted before about how much I'm sick of seeing The Bombers in the media day in day out.........
Even though it is almost all bad news - as a died in the wool Essendon hater even I have had it up to here!

Then solarium boy Hird quotes stuff like this:

''This week's another week of six months of living through an ordeal that people shouldn't have to live through. I don't want to go into personal instances because that will all come out ... it's just got to finish, it has to finish.

Read more: http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/riled-robinson-to-tell-all-on-hird-20130727-2qrac.html#ixzz2aI6hQmDY

I mean, seriously, people shouldn't have to live through this eh? Well it seems more and more likely that you were one of the main tools behind the 'pushing the boundaries' program and even IF there is nothing technically ilegal able to be prooved... you James my boy are one of the main reasons this is even a 6 month issue.

You ****ed up my lad.

You could have helped stop it dragging on so long by being more upfront or better still... not allowing it to happen in the first place.

Funny circumstance this.... when a footy team plays badly for an extended period it is always the coach who take the first blame and hit...

When this footy team is found to be bogged down in incredible mismanagement and negligence with poor due-diligence for player welfare... then Hird the coward suddenly 'knew nothing about it' and was 'duped' by shady characters.

Please - as a player you were seen and respected as courageous and of having great integrity.... well now is the acid test fella - MAN THE **** UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back