Arts & Humanities The Things That Make You Sad Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

One of my favourite bands just released their final song accompanied by a pretty moving video. (Moving to anyone who followed the band the whole time)

inb4someprickcallsmeemo

Never really got the attention they deserved. Had some pretty amazing lyrics in quite a few of their songs. But god they really did have a strange obsession with death and cancer.

People who sleeping outside tonight in the cold and the rain! :(

I hope the wealthy people in society are actively doing things to make lives easier for those that arent.

I think its great that Clubs teach players the spirit of giving to society. It would be safe to say that every club goes out and tries to help society the best that they can.:thumbsu:

This.

giphy.gif
They outdid this episode in their final season... Can't find the ending, but jesus it was a brutal episode...

That episode in Pokemon where Ash faces the other guy with a Pikachu partner as well. He's getting absolutely owned, when he's forced to use his last pokemon, Charizard who has been a bit rebellious up to this point. Anyway, Charizard absolutely turns it up and smashes the opponents pokemon, until he's faced with the last one. The Pikachu. The Charizard refuses to listen to Ash and battle the Pikachu, because he feels that it's a mismatch and Ash ultimately loses the Pokemon League after a whole season of watching his adventure of collecting the gym badges.

So sad, so sad. Always had to fast forward through that bit whenever I watched it on VHS.

Anyways, that's just something that makes me sad.

That episode in Pokemon where Ash faces the other guy with a Pikachu partner as well. He's getting absolutely owned, when he's forced to use his last pokemon, Charizard who has been a bit rebellious up to this point. Anyway, Charizard absolutely turns it up and smashes the opponents pokemon, until he's faced with the last one. The Pikachu. The Charizard refuses to listen to Ash and battle the Pikachu, because he feels that it's a mismatch and Ash ultimately loses the Pokemon League after a whole season of watching his adventure of collecting the gym badges.

So sad, so sad. Always had to fast forward through that bit whenever I watched it on VHS.

Anyways, that's just something that makes me sad.

Charizard was a dick to Ash for a good while, poor fella was always trying to do the right thing.

And that Jurrasic Bark episode of Futurama is brutal, that ending, I need to cuddle both my dogs whenever I see it

Knowing that the best years of my life behind me.
The days of partying every weekend are long gone. A good portion of my friends have moved away so we only see each other once or twice a year. When someone does have a party these days, everyone is gone by midnight. Half our friends are starting to have kids. The wife is keen to have kids soon too. My body is starting to not handle sport as well.

That makes me sad. Knowing that those days are gone forever.

I can understand being a bit sad about a change in life direction. To say your best days are over is being very dramatic though. You're most likely only about one third through your life. Kids are great but you don't need to have them because your wife wants them. You'll keep in touch with friends and many new friends will enter your life in years ahead. Lots of great experiences ahead. No need to be so pessimistic :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got mixed up with good charlotte
Lol. I originally thought you must have googled them and realised there is a few songs you actually liked, which a lot of people seem to do :p

I'm actually a huge sook. I get upset easily and fight back tears often.

I genuinely got upset Igloo after I had this cool plan in COD: Ghosts and he ruined it by killing me and not protecting me.

Basically at a drop of a hat.

Child Abuse.

I wanna stab every mothergoose that's ever hurt a kid whether it be physically or sexually.

With you there.

Child abuse in the Catholic church is the most sickening thing to have ever happened, and the fact that the piece of c**ts keep dancing around it is an absolute abomination to humanity.

With you there.

Child abuse in the Catholic church is the most sickening thing to have ever happened, and the fact that the piece of c**ts keep dancing around it is an absolute abomination to humanity.
Imagine having a PM who provided a character reference for one of these people... oh wait, we do.

Watching the original video Amanda Todd video
Not sure if they ever found the person doing the blackmailing but getting a 12yo to flash ya and then blackmailing her multiple times is downright disgusting. Hope the bastard rots in hell
The problem is that kids her age (both male and female) have the body of adults but with the mind of kids

Remove this Banner Ad

Arts & Humanities The Things That Make You Sad Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back