Arts & Humanities The Things That Make You Sad Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

We put the other one down not long after the incident.

She will be, but works FIFO a few days a week and hasn’t worked out how to make that situation work, so I’ve said I’ll look after the dog temporarily.

I’m my own worst enemy, I know.

Your waaay too nice ..

Things that have made me a bit sad but only as I’ve gotten older.

Not having a family (due to abuse of various kinds) makes it hard for me on days like fathers/mothers day and Christmas. I have wonderful friends who invite me over for Xmas but I’d be lying if it didn’t sting a bit sometimes seeing their families all getting around eachother on special occasions, because I’ve never understood what that felt like and now that I’m a bit older I wish things were different sometimes.

I’m not in a relationship (almost on the verge of never wanting another one) and I don’t want kids, so I’ve started wondering what the heck happens to me when I get older. Who is going to look after me if I needed care? What do I want to happen to my body when I pass on?

It doesn’t really play on my mind all that much, only on days like today. And it does hurt.

Wow you have a lot going on .

All we can do is enjoy our lives.

My Nan used to say your heath is your wealth.
Also a random one "it's ok to go g@y" ...pretty much means happy....
Old people are funny Some times

Watched the Grace Millane documentary the other night on Netflix. She was the young backpacker from the UK who was murdered by her tinder date in Auckland the night before her 22nd birthday, stuffed in a suitcase and buried in the forest. Definitely teary. Thank goodness for Auckland's incredible CCTV network or the monster might have got away with it.

Watched the Grace Millane documentary the other night on Netflix. She was the young backpacker from the UK who was murdered by her tinder date in Auckland the night before her 22nd birthday, stuffed in a suitcase and buried in the forest. Definitely teary. Thank goodness for Auckland's incredible CCTV network or the monster might have got away with it.

There's a older UK crime show called code of a killer.
Shows how DNA was used for the first time.
Because it was not meant to be used for humans.

Nothin' like a big tired cry in the toilets at work hehe

Kids not well or just non sleepers in general

Hopefully not much of the day left and the weekend to relax

I'm just really beginning to notice the negative stressed out vibe of people I interact with either colleagues, friends, casual friends etc. CoI is definitely having an impact, The Middle East probably isn't helping but when wasn't that place going through shit times (though this is pretty ****ed up now). People pissed off with Albo and the opposition being worse.

Selfishness is really ramping up and I cant really blame people, it just seems everyone is just out for theirs.

I'm just really beginning to notice the negative stressed out vibe of people I interact with either colleagues, friends, casual friends etc. CoI is definitely having an impact, The Middle East probably isn't helping but when wasn't that place going through shit times (though this is pretty ****ed up now). People pissed off with Albo and the opposition being worse.

Selfishness is really ramping up and I cant really blame people, it just seems everyone is just out for theirs.
It’s been like that since covid. 😟

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Arts & Humanities The Things That Make You Sad Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back