Rumour The Thread formerly known as the rumour file, now with zero rumours

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aaron Joseph wasn't upset with my photoshops. He put one of his as his Facebook profile picture.
Other dodgy photoshops predicted the future...

http://instagram.com/p/Se0OODqzTz/?modal=true

82713232378c11e2ae7122000a9f0a14_7.jpg

I keep on hearing the cries of "get Boyd when he is out of contract" but honestly how do people think this will occur ??? Out of contract he would still AT LEAST demand a top 5 selection, which (hopefully) will be well off our 1st rd pick when we make the finals next year. I mean we are only in the same stratosphere as to possibly being able to trade for Boyd this year due to a pathetic season, which hopefully will not be repeated next year.

I wasn't sure when to tell everyone but I am actually Ron De Iulio

#34forever

I have no doubt SOME players would read BigFooty and the like, especially younger ones, but it's not a smart move as a footballer. There are plenty of more important opinions you should be caring about, like the coaches'.
The smart move would be for us as people (and I definitely don't mean you ShanDog as you're one of the more positive posters) to carry ourselves with some class and not resort to the feral rants of abuse, slander and lies that are all too common around here and can have serious effects on the confidence and self esteem of young people.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

An estate agent mate of mine, was told by a colleague on the GC, Nathan Ablett has rented a unit on the GC. A move to the Suns?

Jesus, if you are having a shot about being behind the times or something, could you be a little less obscure? I just don't want to work this hard.

I don't know if people are already aware of this one or not but ....

Jake Carlisle is serving an internal suspension at Essendon, apparently was caught on camera doing something very silly.

You should tweet that to Robbo and see if he picks it up and runs with it...

:oops:

Was at the kennel today, and noticed Higgins sitting with what looked like a manager/ financial adviser signing paperwork.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back