Rumour The Thread formerly known as the rumour file, now with zero rumours

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bloke at the pub told me Mitchell and hannerbry would be in blue next year.

I question hannerbrys contract status and he said it didn't matter, needed to offload due to salary cap issues.

Probably full of it but though I'd share regardless

Kristian jaksch will be at carlton next year was told to me by Craig lambert from gws.

Seriously

1) WTF is Craig Lambert, the Football Welfare Manager for the GWS, doing telling the general public that Jaksch is leaving the club and going to a specific job. I am pretty sure he would be breaking some contractual agreements there if he did do so and he would be out on his ass pretty quickly (very unprofessional would be an understatement)

2) If you are a confidant of Lambert then why are you going onto BF to break his trust by spreading this confidential information to the world ???

Bloke at the pub told me Mitchell and hannerbry would be in blue next year.

I question hannerbrys contract status and he said it didn't matter, needed to offload due to salary cap issues.

Probably full of it but though I'd share regardless

Any mention of Buddy thrown in as steak knives?

Could the Lions lure Paddy?? Bomber board is going nuts right now! :cool:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Is Ryder contracted ??? Would love for the EFC to refuse a trade only to have Ryder push to become a FA after the HUGE breach of contract which occurred during the "Supplement" scandal !!!!!!!!!

P.S what would the Lions give up for a player who could, at beast, be serving out the pre-season on the sidelines due to doping bans ......... A second rd selection like what happened with Crameri ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back