Rumour The Thread formerly known as the rumour file, now with zero rumours

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did someone say Gaff?

No, no, no. This kid has shown nothing but an unwillingness to run hard and get involved in the hard stuff. He can't mark above his head and is no good one on one. He can run (when alone) and kick, but cant get his own ball and jumps at shadows. If you had a midfield of Judd, Cousins and Kerr or even one like the Dockers with all their big mids he'd be a handy player but unless you have a dominant midfield he's next to useless. He's being run off a wing/ back flank at the moment because he can't get near it in a contest.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No posts were harmed when moved to the Trade, De-list & Draft Thread where they belong. ;)

Time to trade some of our posters. :D

we have been trying this for years... but none of the other boards are at all interested in them. We cant even give them away most of the time...

I'm not saying I want to trade Yarran but there are always rumours floating about in Perth. ;)

It's 'Wait A while'... they get bored sitting around down at the leedie or O'Reilly's or the Subi or at the OBH and start making up bullshit.

Just someone who claims to be in the know sez club wants to rest him and not have him travel to QLD..... thats all i was told.

Could explain his performance last Friday night. Watched the replay again and at times he just seemed be running on the spot.

If I had to pick it I wouldn't be surprised if he has a bit of OP.

Could explain his performance last Friday night. Watched the replay again and at times he just seemed be running on the spot.

If I had to pick it I wouldn't be surprised if he has a bit of OP.
seemed fine during the saints game with lots of zip, if you had an injury your performance couldnt be that poles apart from injury.

He could just have had a bad game, body was a little sore etc. cannot expect the guy to dominate from game 1 to game 300.

Dramoth how do you know about those pubs in Perth. They don't talk football at O'Reillys.

Something to do with the fact I used to live in Perth before I headed back over to the UK for another stretch working over here :)

And they talk anything in O'Reilly's :D mostly rugby I know... but sometimes they get into Aussie Rules as well... especially if the weagles or Subi are doing well...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back