Rumour The Thread formerly known as the rumour file, now with zero rumours

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't that actually happen to Tendulkar?
He went to duck under a bouncer, it kept and him on the arm.
Pretty sure that happened.

Vague memory tells me it was a Glen McGrath full toss that hit Sachin on the arm/shoulder but I definitely could be wrong...

HBF = the Little Master.

West Coast are looking to bring Northern Blues and Carlton development coach Luke Webster back to WA. He has held initial discussions with Trevor Nisbett who is also a family friend but due to being contracted for next season they will continue discussions mid next year. His wife wants to move back to WA as well.

From my understanding there is no bad blood between Mick and Webster but he understands that Mick is looking to bring his own team in and he is not sure if he is part of that.

West Coast are looking to bring Northern Blues and Carlton development coach Luke Webster back to WA. He has held initial discussions with Trevor Nisbett who is also a family friend but due to being contracted for next season they will continue discussions mid next year. His wife wants to move back to WA as well.

From my understanding there is no bad blood between Mick and Webster but he understands that Mick is looking to bring his own team in and he is not sure if he is part of that.

Maybe he will make way for Nick Maxwell

abe-simpson-gif.gif

Not sure how I feel about Webster leaving. Never like to lose anyone from the club, however I think an area where we can improve is the development of our younger players. Watch this space.
Reckon that we could see Scotto taking up the reins over at Preston? I think that it would be a good step for him to take to becoming a coach long term. He gets all the tutoring he needs from Mick and he gets on the job training working as a player/coach.

Not a rumour but I don't know where to put it.

I was in Yarrawonga over the holidays and had the pleasure of watching Cam Wood be the biggest (yes he was the tallest person there) knob ever at the RSL. I mean I was drunk, but he was wasted. Knocking over drinks, bumping into people and pushing girls if they didn't want him. He was a complete tool.

I would have thought that although, on holidays, that he would be knuckling down with this new opportunity and getting really fit!

I was in Yarrawonga over the holidays and had the pleasure of watching Cam Wood be the biggest (yes he was the tallest person there) knob ever at the RSL. I mean I was drunk, but he was wasted. Knocking over drinks, bumping into people and pushing girls if they didn't want him. He was a complete tool.

I would have thought that although, on holidays, that he would be knuckling down with this new opportunity and getting really fit!

Good you put it here, Bb7

Players should know that others are watching.........always watching.
Can't get away from it and the sooner they learn the better. Get serious Cam.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've heard similar stories from my family up there. Apparently he caused a bit of a ruckus.

Getting pissed a few times at this time of the season isn't going to make a lick of difference, as long as he's training hard and not missing sessions and that it's not a regular thing. Would prefer that he wasn't being a tool.

The club would not be overly stoked to know this all the same, particularly after the Fevola saga and Scotland incident.

Sounds like Cam Wood needs a healthy dose of Heath Scotland knocking some sense into him. :eek:

Funny you say that, saw Heath at the pub earlier that day!

There were a few players up there from other clubs that I know personally, but they weren't being total dicks like Cam. He was seriously walking up to girls trying to kiss them and if they refused, he just pushed them in the face. Pretty disgusting.

He's a real flog.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back