The TRADE possibilities thread. [MERGED]

Remove this Banner Ad

So apprently Hooper is out of favour at Brisbane, what's the chances of Hooper for Raines straight swap? I know Hooper went off the rails a bit, but he could be very handy. And weren't the Tiges in for him last year?

i think greg miller was interested. Not sure though

hooper would probably be delisted i'd have thought - apparently roe has

First post - very exciting!

I watched a few Brisbane games this year and everytime the game got tough Hooper went missing. Still young though could become anything.

We're gonna be left out in the cold on all fronts this week, Raines, Tuck and McMahon.

Everyone needs to relax regarding the lack of a trade being done for our players. Trade week has officially been up and running for all of 4 hours. Still 4 days to run. Plenty of time to get our deals done and dusted.

LOL @ the McMahon and Raines trades. We'd be lucky to get a Sausage roll for McMahon. A third rounder for Raines barely!

IMO raines will still go for a round 3 pick.

Mcmahon and Tuck will stay though.

4 picks inside the top 50 will do us good, will be able to snare the four posistions we need

1. midfielder - martin
2. KPF - hopefully Black
3. Small Defender - King, raines and polo = fail
4. Ruckman - theres no way pattison or graham are in a premiership team, and in a rebuilding phase that should be our long term aim.

just got a text from a friend who works for a removalist company saying a shane tuck was asking about quotes about moving from melbourne to brisbane...gotta love this time of year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interesting to listen to Peter Rhode on SEN as he was leaving Etihad Stadium today.

When asked if they were looking for a ruckman he said yes and he was pretty sure that a deal would be done in the next few days. He was asked if the player involved was Hampson and he said No.

Greg Denham did say that they would enquire about Simmo today so maybe this could be our lucky break.

I know it is like 1000 to 1 but if it is Simmonds goes surely we should crown Hardwick the greatest coach of the last 30 years before he even coaches a game. Imagine getting rid of Johnson, Bowden, Coughlan, Brown, Tuck, Simmonds, Raines, Pettifer, JON, Hughes and possibling McMahon, Polak & Pattison in 1 off season. That is worth more than all the wins Wallace had put together!!

If Luke Ball goes to Collingwood, what about Tuck to the Saints? As Ball would free up $600k, could they take Browny too? Perhaps Tuck & Brown for a 3rd? Would be 5 picks in the top 50, might mean we could go for 2 PSD picks, with Jamie McNamara from the Eagles a potential target, and a young player we'd trial for a week or so...just pure speculation.

I thought Browny had already been delisted which means he is a free agent.
There's no such thing yet, and no one has been delisted until the first official list lodgment. He's been told he's not needed by Richmond next season, and seeing as though 'apparently' 4 clubs are interested, a club (I'm speculating St. Kilda) might want to get things sewn up. Especially as usually no top 5-6 side go into the PSD with a pick, and a top 5-6 side are the only ones surely interested in Browny.

If Luke Ball goes to Collingwood, what about Tuck to the Saints? As Ball would free up $600k, could they take Browny too? Perhaps Tuck & Brown for a 3rd? Would be 5 picks in the top 50, might mean we could go for 2 PSD picks, with Jamie McNamara from the Eagles a potential target, and a young player we'd trial for a week or so...just pure speculation.
hmm i like mcnamarra finds plenty of it but the one gripe is turnovers

Remove this Banner Ad

The TRADE possibilities thread. [MERGED]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back