List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency Part 10

Do you support the club trading for picks 2 and/or 3?

• Yes Trade for 2 & 3

• Yes But Only For 2 or 3

• No

• Unsure

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

1728368225052.png

Trade & Free Agency Dates

Free Agency Period - Friday October 4th 9am to Friday October 11th 5pm

Trade Period - Monday 7th October 9am to Wednesday October 16th 7.30pm

Richmond have been linked to the following players:
Ben Hobbs
Elijah Tsatas
Jai Culley
Connor Stone
Jacob Konstanty

Last edited:
The worst thing about bigfooty is how serious everyone takes it 👍

Pretty toxic joint overall, as is most of the internet. A few of of you campaigners are alright though (not Morro).

Dunno have some serious doubts about you given your comments on my personality. Might have some words for you in the future

Dunno have some serious doubts about you given your comments on my personality. Might have some words for you in the future
GIF by MOODMAN

sam mclure just gave a Richmond supporter some wine on 3aw and the Richmond supporter told him to get stuffed and that he doesn't like wine

which one of you was it ? 🤣🤣🤣
Guilty as charged
If I knew you were listening I would have given you a shout out

on 3aw graham said he pushed too hard to get back from injury this year, my bet is it is cos of louie and graham also said we couldnt get anyone on the park

I reckon a lot of players are dirty cos of louie

I watching trading day on Fox just then.

Absolute farce, virtually reading to script, no doubt AFL HQ agenda and they are puppets.

I think do not do the Rioli and Bolton deals,

AFL HQ clearly want to jack up Freo.

If we are forced I would link Rioli deal with Bolton deal at West Coast involving 3 for 6 and whatever else. AFL hQ will not like it but they need to get a life.

I think RFC will lose half their supporters if Rioli and Bolton are offloaded for nothing like what trading day is proposing

Some on BF are pushing an AFL agenda and are not genuine fans IMO

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Many moons ago I worked at the board of works with this campaigner

How great was Slug Jordan after Bourke flattened the spectator: "he's done well", lol.

How great was Slug Jordan after Bourke flattened the spectator: "he's done well", lol.

I remember when the cannons played at the show grounds and slug was coaching he was going off his head in the stands

The guy was a lunatic

I remember when the cannons played at the show grounds and slug was coaching he was going off his head in the stands

The guy was a lunatic
He was meant to be a pretty good development coach I think.

These f***stains think we’re only getting 10 and 18 for Bolton.

Media spoke to Freo recruiting guy Robert walls son David Walls and asked about Bolton and he said something along the lines we would like to keep one of our top picks from our 3 firs rounders and the media vultures went with 10 and 18.

Blair has given the media zilch but I have no doubt Blair will get 10&11
You will pay what we ask for Walls and that is 10 and 11 (below link should open from the West Australian)

Fremantle list boss David Walls insist Dockers won't be overpaying despite high asking price for Shai Bolton

Last edited:
Guilty as charged
If I knew you were listening I would have given you a shout out
theyll never let you back on now , you made a fool of mclure

I have no issue with both Rioli and Bolton staying.

and we can build with both

the bottom line is picks 6, 10 and 11 are not the end of the world, even in this draft, and we can trade them out later, West Coast will want to do deals later and Freo could well shit themselves

Dimma's bubble could burst at GC, it is not a certainty. If we do not trade Rioli for 6 Gold Coast will want to offload pick 6 anyway for fear it disappears as part of Lombard. So they will do a trade with Saint Kilda or another???

Last edited:
Barrett would say that about his own club but I reckon Port would be considering North.

Love to see Port say to Houston that North are clearly the best offer; you wanted to get to Melbourne, it’s us or North.
he only wants colonwood or carltoon as he thinks theyll play finals , norf arent in the picture

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency Part 10

Back