The Upper Murray Football League (Part2)

Remove this Banner Ad

The only time you have seen me play was when we were beating you the other week, I was prob running around you.

This weeks tips
1sts
Tumba by 19 points over Feds
Bullioh by 20 goals over Corryong
Walwa by 27 points over Cudgewa

2nds
Tumba by 77 points
Bullioh on forfeit
Walwa by 22 points
The only running u do is off at the mouth OH its gunna be painful rooboy:thumbsdown: Ican hear you screaming give me more hey u missed my anal cavity bigboy:rolleyes:

MY TIPS FOR THIS WEEK
Tumba over Feds by 3gls

Bullioh to bounce back over Cudgie 5gls

B/W over Corryong by 15gls with Famous Roo been touched-up by Tiger

RESSIES
Tumba over Feds 7gls

Bullioh over Cudgie 8pts

B/W over we will just wait an see
Hey chop u have your wires crossed B/W play Cudgie but famous roo will still get spanked there are a few B/W lads that have dropped off the rooboy bigtime he could come down with a mystery illness its called cowardice ;)

Feds starting to find good form will roll tumba by 3 goals
Bullioh to win by 5 goals over Corryong
Cudge to Beat Walwa in a close one!

Tumba 4 goals over feds
bullioh 10 goals over corryong
walwa by 2 goals

seems like i heard the wrong story along the grapevine - i was told an ex cudgie player wanted to help the blues out by running the water but feds wouldn't let him - maybe just a bullsh** story. good luck to all this weekend.

TIPS FOR RND 5

Tumba in close one over Feds 7pts [tumba missing key players]

Bullioh over Corryong 12gls

Cudgie over B/W 2PTS

RESSIES

Tumba over Feds 4gls

Bullioh /Corryong none event

Cudgie over B/W 5gls

Hey chopper are you doing REP TEAMS this season after each 5 games
Can anyone confirm if B/W players have been asked to take pay cuts hope everything works out for them
Famous Roo the eye of the TIGER is upon you [bottom up head down]

TIPS FOR RND 5

Cudgie over B/W 2PTS

RESSIES

Tumba over Feds 4gls

Cudgie over B/W 5gls

Can anyone confirm if B/W players have been asked to take pay cuts hope everything works out for them
Hi ref cant agree with your pick cudgie over B/W it all depends on who umpire ATTREE hates the most if feds make the finals god help the side they play if he umpires he is the greatest cheat in the UMFL BAITS THE PLAYERS and then threatens to send them off if they stick up for themselves DOG is to nice a word for the maggot:thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:Good luck to all tomorow Tiger Rules :D

Hi ref cant agree with your pick cudgie over B/W it all depends on who umpire ATTREE hates the most if feds make the finals god help the side they play if he umpires he is the greatest cheat in the UMFL BAITS THE PLAYERS and then threatens to send them off if they stick up for themselves DOG is to nice a word for the maggot:thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:Good luck to all tomorow Tiger Rules :D

Have to agree with you there Tiger but come finals we will get Albury based umpires plus he hates B/W more than Cudgie [not much in it]
Your coach can always do what Tumba coach did last season tell it how it was cost them a spot in finals but action was taken against the two umpires even though tumba coach was fined .We also have to remember without these guys putting their hands up to do the job we wouldn't have a game

Have to agree with you there Tiger but come finals we will get Albury based umpires plus he hates B/W more than Cudgie [not much in it]
Your coach can always do what Tumba coach did last season tell it how it was cost them a spot in finals but action was taken against the two umpires even though tumba coach was fined .We also have to remember without these guys putting their hands up to do the job we wouldn't have a game

Thats it - good to see a bloke who didn't have the best relationship with ump's putting his hand up - if players are stupid enough to get in a word war with him then its obvious they will punished don't get on here and says it unfair etc just wisen up.

Thats it - good to see a bloke who didn't have the best relationship with ump's putting his hand up - if players are stupid enough to get in a word war with him then its obvious they will punished don't get on here and says it unfair etc just wisen up.

Silver Kid you highligthed apart of my quote what that actually means if we can do a better job have ago other wise accept the umps call no matter how bad they are on the day .Some clubs are well looked after.
See FEDS down tumba yesterday by 28pts Maxie not happy. Went to have a listen after game told his players Feds desevre to win because they were more committed an were prepared to play for each other told them if they play like that next week expect another loss
My team belted by B/W haven't seen Bulliohs score .She might be a close comp this season

Silver Kid you go and watch a game attree does and the tell me he is not a cheat and there is a difference between poor umpireing which we see in the highest level of our game and blatant cheating poor umpireing decisions go both ways usually and you can except them but mate you should have seen him yesterday the cudgie runner said to me after the game he was embaressed and they shouldnt be because they played good footy :rolleyes: Good luck to all for next week:p

See FEDS down tumba yesterday by 28pts Maxie not happy. Went to have a listen after game told his players Feds desevre to win because they were more committed an were prepared to play for each other told them if they play like that next week expect another loss
My team belted by B/W haven't seen Bulliohs score .She might be a close comp this season
Gee, for a Cudgy bloke you sure seem to know an awefull lot about Tumba and say very little bout the team YOU allegedly follow:mad: Sure your not a tumba supporter and a cudgy bloke in disguise???? After all Cudge only played at Walwa surely the trip there would just as close than a drive into corryong and follow YOUR club just when they need it:thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

Gee, for a Cudgy bloke you sure seem to know an awefull lot about Tumba and say very little bout the team YOU allegedly follow:mad: Sure your not a tumba supporter and a cudgy bloke in disguise???? After all Cudge only played at Walwa surely the trip there would just as close than a drive into corryong and follow YOUR club just when they need it:thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

Jonny i work in corryong to midday plus i don't play anymore but will be at cudgie game next week how about you ressies need players plus there's know need for me to say anything about cudgie there's enough people on here saying whats wrong at cudgie or haven't you noticed but i have'nt written cudgie off where only 5 games into the season.
corryong to walwa 65km
corryong to footy ground 2km [from work]

TIPS FOR RND 5

Cudgie over B/W 2PTS

RESSIES

Tumba over Feds 4gls

Cudgie over B/W 5gls

tumba were missing key players but feds had 5 out as well, and still got up by 5 goals. seems like a pretty even comp this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well its been a few years since the top 4 has been so close.

have to admit surprising to see feds going well, wasn't much hype about them at the start of the year but looking very strong. interested to see walwa's form over the next few weeks, definately have a strong midfield and forward line, may fall short in the back half. Thought cudge would be up there but doesn't look there up to it, while corryong is doing it tough. tumba got a snap back to reality on the weekend, definately a beatable side, while i still reckon bullioh will be the biggest threat come finals time.

Being a Tumba supporter myself, i think the loss last week has hopefully had a positive affect to the team. The positive affect being that hopefully the boys now know not to get too cocky out there and still give it their best shot. if they want success this year, they will still have to work for it - and this goes for every team.
Go Tumba!

Going to be an interesting weekend of U/M footy feds are in for a bit of a touch up I think ,the dogs want to let everyone know the tumba defeat was a one off, cudgie every day over corryong ,and a goal either way B/W and Tumba:p Terry Wallace on the dole on monday. The Freak from corryong must have a lation at the border mail he has never looked that good, but its good to see the old b:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:d playing.:eek:

My tips for this week.

1sts
Bullioh by 13 points over Feds who aint quite there yet
Cudgewa by 119 points over Corryong
Walwa at home by 3 points

2nds
Bullioh by 22 goals
Cudgewa by 87 points if corryong get a team
Walwa by 17 points

TIPS FOR THIS WEEK
Bullioh over Feds 8gls

Cudgie over Corry 21pts

Tumba over B/W 7pts

RESSIES
Bullioh over Feds 15gls

B/W over Tumba 4gls

Cudgie over Corry no contest

Cudgie got the points over avery determined Corryong which was very good to see but have along way to go
Bullioh out classed Feds
Heard B/W OVER tUMBA by 8gls.B/W must be playing good footy.
Who kicked the goals for B/W because maxie texted me second quarter cost them when B/W kicked 7 to 8 gls to 2
Close comp this season

Cudgie got the points over avery determined Corryong which was very good to see but have along way to go
Bullioh out classed Feds
Heard B/W OVER tUMBA by 8gls.B/W must be playing good footy.
Who kicked the goals for B/W because maxie texted me second quarter cost them when B/W kicked 7 to 8 gls to 2
Close comp this season
Hunt kicked 7 and I hear it should have been 12 he missed some of the easiest shots and got the hard ones:thumbsu:Maxie the mouth said a few weeks ago they should of beat B/W by 10 goals in the first game :thumbsdown:they kicked a goal in the last 60seconds to win :thumbsdown::eek:10goals maxie I dont know what kind of mushies they eat up tumba way but he has got to stop eating the things:eek:

Hunt kicked 7 and I hear it should have been 12 he missed some of the easiest shots and got the hard ones:thumbsu:Maxie the mouth said a few weeks ago they should of beat B/W by 10 goals in the first game :thumbsdown:they kicked a goal in the last 60seconds to win :thumbsdown::eek:10goals maxie I dont know what kind of mushies they eat up tumba way but he has got to stop eating the things:eek:

all of a sudden tumba have hit the ground with a thudd - be interesting to see whether they can bouce back or whether thats it for the rugby boys. walwa's forward and mid's are as good as any in the comp.

all of a sudden tumba have hit the ground with a thudd - be interesting to see whether they can bouce back or whether thats it for the rugby boys. walwa's forward and mid's are as good as any in the comp.
Apparently both sides had a few late outs T Brook Mcperson and Maclan for tumba and Rech Dittko Jeffs and Ward for B/W so it would have balanced out for both sides:thumbsu:I dont think tumba are done with just yet but its a good sign for a very young B/W side :pthis week will be the real test Bullioh away :p can only hope that attree isnt the umpire because if he is B/W will be slaughtered.Somebody up atB/W must have done something bad to him when he was playing ,or maybe they had a wank and spilt a bit onto a sheet of galvinised roofing iron and he was born and he is looking for his daddy up around Wallwa way:rolleyes:

Apparently both sides had a few late outs T Brook Mcperson and Maclan for tumba and Rech Dittko Jeffs and Ward for B/W so it would have balanced out for both sides:thumbsu:I dont think tumba are done with just yet but its a good sign for a very young B/W side :pthis week will be the real test Bullioh away :p can only hope that attree isnt the umpire because if he is B/W will be slaughtered.Somebody up atB/W must have done something bad to him when he was playing ,or maybe they had a wank and spilt a bit onto a sheet of galvinised roofing iron and he was born and he is looking for his daddy up around Wallwa way:rolleyes:

u r an absolute w***er. i would like to see u get out there and have a go.
u wont have to worry about him for much longer because walwa are paying their players players so much they are broke and wont have a club next year.

Remove this Banner Ad

The Upper Murray Football League (Part2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back