The Upper Murray Football League (Part2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Well guys here's my Rep Team lets see what sort of response i get
I have named a 5 man inter-change bench but no coach's i will let yous pick

B.Mcpherson [tumba] Nelson[b/w] C.Reid [bull]

HB.Widderson[tumba] Street[tumba] Thomas [bull]

C.W.Sinclair[feds] Wilson[b/w] A.Williams[tumba]

HF.E.Nichols[corry] N.Molkentin[tumba] T.Brook[tumba]

F.J.Jarvis[feds] K.Hunt[b/w] T.Hayes[b/w]

FOLL.J.Cleven[cudg] O'Donnohue[tumba] B.Nichols[bull]

INTER-A.Bloom[cudg] S Brook[tumba] L.Paton[feds] P.Landy[bull]
Broughton[b/w]
now you can pick the crap out of it
Cant agree with your selections of Nelson at fullback he is a swine flu carrying slob Wilson in the centre is a umpire loveing boy lover Hunt at fullfoward well i thought he was gay up until he turned 19 and Hayes in the pocket i thuoght he was Hunts boyfriend up until he turned 19 but i could be wrong about them all except Broughton he is definetily a very different person good choices REF but i do believe Simon Brook should be in your run on side cheers THE TIGER

Bullioh have have shit thier pants quick tumba b/w have beaten us and feds areon the move to so lets get a few more recruits give the blokes that have been with us the arse4 and bring in the obrien brothers money isnt a problem but when the going gets tough the blokes you shit on will remember as a few already have GO TUMBA FEDS B/W CUDGIE AND CORRYONG AND THE TIGES NEED BEN COUSINS ;);)

A few too many beers before you wrote that i think tiger, a bit of grammer may help you to get your point across in a clear manner.

Can someone please explain to me why everyone whinges about Bullioh recruiting players throughout the season? It is well within the rules of the game, and every club has the same oppurtunites to strengthen there list if they see a weakness within the team. It is all well and good to have loyalty, but to not seek new and better players to be competitive during a season is irresponsible as a club and it only shows weakness and a willingness to accept mediocrity, which bullioh definatley do not accept.

Broughton[b/w]
now you can pick the crap out of it

interesting 2 c no bullioh players in the forward line, no room 4 tolkin or bradsworth?
u can not seriously hav nick molkentin in there ahead of andrew harvey.
would prob swap nicholas and thomas.
how many games has willams played this yr? would prob give his spot to rieschke from B/W.

A few too many beers before you wrote that i think tiger, a bit of grammer may help you to get your point across in a clear manner.

Can someone please explain to me why everyone whinges about Bullioh recruiting players throughout the season? It is well within the rules of the game, and every club has the same oppurtunites to strengthen there list if they see a weakness within the team. It is all well and good to have loyalty, but to not seek new and better players to be competitive during a season is irresponsible as a club and it only shows weakness and a willingness to accept mediocrity, which bullioh definatley do not accept.
everyone hates bullioh because they are a pack of fat slobs and it hurts when thet fall on top of you in a tackle and when its there home game theres never any food at the canteen because they eat it all during there warm ups!!

Actually the blokes that can't play ressies at bullioh get recruited by the great max duncan to play seniors at tumba.
Maybe Maxy has the coaching ability to get the best out the blokes who have crossed over, Macklan has rarely been out of the best players this year. With Bullioh set to recruit additional players close to the clearance deadline don't be surprised if a couple more of their lower rung senior players cross over, especially after seeing what happened to regulars like Macklan, Shanahan etc at finals time last year.:)

You're all full of it!!! Criticising a club for recruiting to have success, thats what its all about. Its all about premierships, not second or third or making finals. Senior football is played for keeps, you do anything to get a flag, having competition for spots is crucial to club success and thats what bullioh do very well. If blokes miss out on a spot it is generally related to form. Finals time is cut throat.

You're all full of it!!! Criticising a club for recruiting to have success, thats what its all about. Its all about premierships, not second or third or making finals. Senior football is played for keeps, you do anything to get a flag, having competition for spots is crucial to club success and thats what bullioh do very well. If blokes miss out on a spot it is generally related to form. Finals time is cut throat.

spider, have no problems with clubs recruiting but they way some clubs go about getting a flag is not in the spirit of the game, example: start their recruiting in mid June. Dont have a problem is players walk in off the street a week before clearances shut but for clubs to go out and purposely recruit senior players to play the last 5 or 6 games to get into the finals at the expense of the players who are there at the start of the season, some of which play in the reserves waiting for their time to break into the senior side. how can this happen if you keep recruiting players late in the season? you state their, blokes miss out generally related to bad form - please explain to me how lambert made the grand final for bullioh last year...
Also, just remember, Bullioh is 40-45km outside wodonga, where all the other clubs are 100+. That might explain why both senior and reserve grade at bullioh are strong, at the moment. Do you honestly believe there are not enough guys running around in bulliohs seconds that arent capable of playing senior football? Country footy is about communities getting together, socializing, playing a game of footy and whoever wins, so be it! But it is not all about winning in country football! And if any clubs coach is any good, he would develop players from reserver grade to play senior football - not just go out and buy them! Adios Amego.

I totally disagree. It is definetely not about winning. Sure, a wins a win and it's great when it happens but it's definetely not what it's all about. It's about the atmosphere a game can create, the suspense, and the thrill of both watching and playing. Anyone, from all walks of life can enjoy a footy game. Honestly, i dont even know how you can just come out and say it's all about success and making the finals, it's people like you that make footy all about the money and buying players instead of using the local guys that have been there all along!

I totally disagree. It is definetely not about winning. Sure, a wins a win and it's great when it happens but it's definetely not what it's all about. It's about the atmosphere a game can create, the suspense, and the thrill of both watching and playing. Anyone, from all walks of life can enjoy a footy game. Honestly, i dont even know how you can just come out and say it's all about success and making the finals, it's people like you that make footy all about the money and buying players instead of using the local guys that have been there all along!

OK then, next year we will play for the chance to win atmosphere and suspense, and we will see how many people show up, footy is about winning and winning only, those who don't think so are losers, and look who you support, enough said.

Mate if Bullioh played locals they would have Clint Ried in the ruck and Dan Campbell roving, with no-one to kick it too, Unless you think they could throw Bruce Pritchard across half forward.

OK then, next year we will play for the chance to win atmosphere and suspense, and we will see how many people show up, footy is about winning and winning only, those who don't think so are losers, and look who you support, enough said.

Hummull i thought you had some intelligence but your response to what [tumba supporter] has out lined goes to show that your intellect is not quite there this must explain why you support bullioh.
Luca Toni if there is only 3 or 4 local blokes playing for bullioh it doesn't look real good for the long term future for the club you need more than players to keep a club alive are the alb/wod players prepared to do their bit example[committeeman sponser the club, man the gate etc etc] or is that just for the locals to do

Referee you asked to name a coach for your Rep Side i know some people will disagree but i'm naming M.Nichols [bullioh]because he did lead bullioh to the G.F.an winning by over 100pts so on those grounds you would have to reward him.
Spider you were asked two questions
How did Lambert make bulliohs G.F. Team if the side was picked on form?
Also don't you have any players in ressies capable of playing seniors?
All of us on here are waitting for your response or are you worried you mite upset some of your bullioh team mates with your comments.
Now to all you ressie guy from cudgie it's not to late to regroup and get behind your coach [J.Carter]an really give the finals a good shake forget whats happening with the senior side an put your differences aside an support your coach he's a top bloke

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Referee you asked to name a coach for your Rep Side i know some people will disagree but i'm naming M.Nichols [bullioh]because he did lead bullioh to the G.F.an winning by over 100pts so on those grounds you would have to reward him.

Mate are you sure you mean Lambert, he was one of bullioh's best players in the last 5 games of the season, and in the last game against corryong before the grand final he kicked 6 and had about 25 touches across half forward, he then strained his quad in the 1st quarter against cudgey in the semi and was rested. In the granny he took corryongs best defender, which left shayne ried to kick 11 goals on dean jury. What more did he have to do, cant wait till the last 5 games this year when big lambo is back to win another flag and put some locals back in the 2's!!!!!!!!!!

Broughton[b/w]
After reading the rep results in the Border Mail in the last few days, what would be wrong if the UMFL played against the Benalla Football League?:confused: Similar size and standard comps would give something for the better players in the league to aspire to. Does anyone know the last time the Upper Murray played rep footy?:confused::confused::confused:

Mate are you sure you mean Lambert, he was one of bullioh's best players in the last 5 games of the season, and in the last game against corryong before the grand final he kicked 6 and had about 25 touches across half forward, he then strained his quad in the 1st quarter against cudgey in the semi and was rested. In the granny he took corryongs best defender, which left shayne ried to kick 11 goals on dean jury. What more did he have to do, cant wait till the last 5 games this year when big lambo is back to win another flag and put some locals back in the 2's!!!!!!!!!!

Luca Toni are you sure they played corryong last game an not tumba because i'm pretty sure they played tumba and tumba only had 16 players that day an went down by about 42pts and that side bullioh had was the same side that took the field in the G.F.also Lambert did his calf in the first 10mins of the first quarter and that was his third or fourth game for bullioh in 2008 [but i could be wrong just check].

Luca Toni are you sure they played corryong last game an not tumba because i'm pretty sure they played tumba and tumba only had 16 players that day an went down by about 42pts and that side bullioh had was the same side that took the field in the G.F.also Lambert did his calf in the first 10mins of the first quarter and that was his third or fourth game for bullioh in 2008 [but i could be wrong just check].

Mate read it again, i said the last game against corryong before the grand final, not the last game of the season, that means the last time bullioh met corryong before they met in the grand final. It's good the only argument you have is who played who in the last game, and weather or not lambo did his quad or his calf, because it just shows that no-one can question lamberts form going into the grand final because he was clearly bulliohs best in the games he played! What a ridiculous question it was by chopper "im not max duncan" 69.

luca toni you are wright i'm not m.duncan my last name starts with T i thought toe cutter was him [could be wrong] hang on he might be silver kid.
Actually i thought your name was ------------- but then i'm only guessing .
yes i do know him and the entertainment we supply on line he thinks is great.Also have a look over on the hume league thread chopper seems to pop up there is that ok peter mark john paul billy who ever for all i know your name might be lisa i don't really care bob

luca toni you are wright i'm not m.duncan my last name starts with T i thought toe cutter was him [could be wrong] hang on he might be silver kid.
Actually i thought your name was ------------- but then i'm only guessing .
yes i do know him and the entertainment we supply on line he thinks is great.Also have a look over on the hume league thread chopper seems to pop up there is that ok peter mark john paul billy who ever for all i know your name might be lisa i don't really care bob
HI there Chopper69 a few of the bullioh supporters are getting a little bit touchy about who done what in the finals last year all i know is this aint last year and if bullioh stop getting blokes to play the last few games so they can qualify to play finals the clubs that do thier recruiting early might have a chance to beat bulliohs late money march GO TUMBA FEDS AND THE B/W BOYS AND THE TIGES NEED BEN COUSINS AND IM A w***er I THINK THATS WHAT SOMEONE CALLED ME I JUST LOVE IT :)

my tips for this week

Bullioh by 25 goals over Cudgewa
Tumba by 28 goals over Corryong
Walwa by 44 points over feds
The ROOBOY is back I hope your time away was well spent youngman :thumbsu: the hand is still waiting and it does not forget the shame you bought on the club you play for and the season cant end soon enough for several of the aggreaved people at that club I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND THAT THE SWORD IS MIGHTIER THAN THE SPOKEN WORD you poor dumb fool:thumbsdown: Anyway my selections are Bullioh 12 goals over Cudgie Tumba 17 over Corryong B/W 10 over Feds and they are all goals and THE TIGES NEED BEN COUSINS

my tips
bullioh by 12 gls [their forward line to tall for cudgies backs]

tumba by 15gls [tim brook to kick 10]

in a close one b/w by 5gls over feds

ressies i'm not going to worry about anymore bullioh hot favorites might play b/w so go the black an white
see you all in three weeks need a holiday

my tips

ressies i'm not going to worry about anymore bullioh hot favorites might play b/w so go the black an white
my tips for this week are.

seniors.
bullioh over cudgewa by 170 points.

tumba by 20 goals against corryong.

b/w by 10 goals.

and in the ressies.

bullioh to win by forfeit.

tumba to win by forfeit.

and in the other game who knows.. the 2nds comp is a joke this year., i just hope the bullioh players dont get to excited when they win it this year...

my tips

hey ref where are you off to on hols you lucky bugger:eek: seen some very interesting umpireing decisions up at wallwa yesterday after seeing them i think travis attree and he wasnt the umpire he would have to be in line for an AFL call up this 15 years old kid and what a start to a career feds bloke starts the blue and he sends off 2 B/W players for defending themselves i know they are struggling for umps but all we are asking for is a fair go no more no less the frees he paid to feds were frees but the same were not paid the other way and people wonder why we s///can umps just be fair thats all we need is for a level playing field if i push you in the back its yours if you push me its mine do we have any arguement with that i dont think so :thumbsu: and the TIGES NEED BEN COUSINS :thumbsu:AND I WAS GOING TO GIVE KOLHAGAN 3 UMPERING VOTES UNTIL THE LAST 2 MINUTES WHAT A GUTLESS NON DECISIEON HE KNOWS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT you are piss weak Grant and you showed it the way you behaved after the game if you could watch a replay you would hang your head in shame wanting to fight the oldest man at the game and not one of the young fellas who wre telling the truth about your last quarter brain fade Grant the kids are asking for a fair go thats all if you wont give it to them you are just a cheat like your partner was yesterday give me attree anyday:eek:

Hey "Tiger" there's been a bit of talk about the umpiring on here and in particular one frequent ump. If ppl are so p*ssed about it, why not do something about it?? I don't think much of the bloke however UMFL is a small country league and if ppl don't put their hands, who is gonna do it?? Ur posts are amusing and stirs things up a bit, but try putting a full stop in here or there, it makes things easier to read.

Remove this Banner Ad

The Upper Murray Football League (Part2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back