The Upper Murray Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What team will you be playing for Chopper:confused:, cause it sounds like it would be good value for your petrol money. Sounds like a new rivalry is brewing;) I better sign up with a club then:D:D:D

johnny, ill be playing for the winning team. what about yourself ?
(do you require petrol money?)

super wog... how will your team go without star speedster (toecutter) & work horse (tommy k?)

well sounds like we wont b hearing much from the toecutter anymore as he has taking up the bb saints 2nds coaching job. good luck toecutter even though it has been already said that winning is not on the top of ur list this year. so how many players u taking wif u of any class. have heard ur ex club may be gaining a few new players due to ur new coaching job.
The Toecutter will still be keeping a close eye on proceedings in the UMFL this year. Yes, winning isn't the top priority just yet, gaining the respect of other clubs in the competition (yes there are 15) and improving the side throughout the year is. Winning any more than 6-8 games would be a bonus. Providing a well organised support staff in Reggie Ray and Hooky and a large number of talented recruits will also assist our improvement. However, the rumour that i was paid $7000 to do the job is incorrect, i was paid $8000:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

super wog... how will your team go without star speedster (toecutter) & work horse (tommy k?)

The Toecutter will still be keeping a close eye on proceedings in the UMFL this year. Yes, winning isn't the top priority just yet, gaining the respect of other clubs in the competition (yes there are 15) and improving the side throughout the year is. Winning any more than 6-8 games would be a bonus. Providing a well organised support staff in Reggie Ray and Hooky and a large number of talented recruits will also assist our improvement. However, the rumour that i was paid $7000 to do the job is incorrect, i was paid $8000:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

hey b-dog don't I get a mention as the huge statue in the forward pocket:thumbsu::thumbsu:

yeah it will be a tough ask for TC in the hume league but that's where TC senior started his coaching career. If the team can improve during the season then it will be a job well done. Just a little note that saints will have to win more then 2 games to make the finals not like to upper murray!!!!!!! anyway superwog best of luck for the season.

Is it true that all the Jarvis boys will be playing together for the blues this season???????:confused::confused:

Hey TC - I'm a Hume League person, interested to read that you are coming down to the BB Saints. A recent Hume League post was asking who (if any) are BB's recruits. How about you get on the Hume thread and announce yourself! Who are you bringing across with you? Who is Reggie Ray and Hooky? Otherwise, let me know and I'll pass it on.

well sounds like we wont b hearing much from the toecutter anymore as he has taking up the bb saints 2nds coaching job. good luck toecutter even though it has been already said that winning is not on the top of ur list this year. so how many players u taking wif u of any class. have heard ur ex club may be gaining a few new players due to ur new coaching job.
I hear on the grapevine that the Toecutter will be taking 15-20 players from the Upper Murray league with him. A big loss to the club he was coaching so SUPERWOG hopefully your senior coach can recruit, cause there's nothing worse than playing 14 against 18:D All the best for the up and coming season:)

You tell me Reggie, i hear your pretty partial to them.:D:D: P.S. Reggie, can you tell me who the original Tocutter is?:confused:

sorry chopper no lamington's for me.....just doughnuts!!!!!!!! The rumor is i'm getting paid to go to BB Saints but that's not true.They have picked up Krispy Kremes as major sponsor:):)

If I told you who the original Toecutter was it would blow his cover has one of the games best coaches...so Chopper ...BUt here's a hint if you are playing un the UMFL you may come across him one day...:cool:

so has Toecutter taking many players I'm not sure...but the ones that do go will play every week not every 2 weeks!!!!

sorry chopper no lamington's for me.....just doughnuts!!!!!!!! The rumor is i'm getting paid to go to BB Saints but that's not true.They have picked up Krispy Kremes as major sponsor:):)

If I told you who the original Toecutter was it would blow his cover has one of the games best coaches...so Chopper ...BUt here's a hint if you are playing un the UMFL you may come across him one day...:cool:

so has Toecutter taking many players I'm not sure...but the ones that do go will play every week not every 2 weeks!!!!

Well i can now confirm that the blues are officially in trouble. Losing the best centre half back in the comp will leave an enormous gap. Not to mention the departures of M. Bradshaw and my man Craigy T. The loss of dee boers will also leave them dwelling at the bottom of the table this year. Maybe they will reconsider their selection policy this year. Might have to blood young guns like H.Burns. Hey Superwog at least you wont have to put up with him in the two's:thumbsu:

Well i can now confirm that the blues are officially in trouble. Losing the best centre half back in the comp will leave an enormous gap. Not to mention the departures of M. Bradshaw and my man Craigy T. The loss of dee boers will also leave them dwelling at the bottom of the table this year. Maybe they will reconsider their selection policy this year. Might have to blood young guns like H.Burns. Hey Superwog at least you wont have to put up with him in the two's:thumbsu:

no good... im not even a cudgie fan but it was good to see the blues competitive again..whos the "best centre half back"?? have all teams started training yet??

the blues will be fine its not about the seniors its about the reserves....bb saints have taken a few but not to many that its going to hurt the club,if anything the players that have gone should make us a better side..:D:D., good luck to bb saints i hope they do well as i will be joining them next season myself.:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

the blues will be fine its not about the seniors its about the reserves....bb saints have taken a few but not to many that its going to hurt the club,if anything the players that have gone should make us a better side..:D:D., good luck to bb saints i hope they do well as i will be joining them next season myself.:thumbsu:

hey aaron c best of luck with the blues this season.the kizzle was in fine form at training monday night with bb saints.You are right that the players going to saints won't hurt the club as most of them are getting older and wiser.I hope the blues go well and hopefully the senior coach can recuirt and leave it upto other players to do the job for him.Best of luck Super wog :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

what players have left and why not join them this season aaron c.to answer your other question is all tumba related don't know. why are you sleeping with your sister ?:p

Heard also that the recently appointed president for the demons has left town and the club is on the lookout again for someone to take on the task - always pretty hard this close to season... looks like a few clubs are struggling to recuit off-field at the moment, not a good sign...

i wouldnt worry to much hook i can also confirm that the blues are officially not in trouble with up to 30 players training in wodonga last nite wif a few new and talanted players also on the track wif another ex TAC player taking training looking for a ass/coaches job and should get also a ex corryong player and a young but very fresh ex albury player who was lured across by matty ladgrove, with also a couple of ur so called departed players training wif a few more recruits looking to sign and maybe even a ex fremantle listed player cuming across from the diamond valley league. so my friend hooky just worry bout getting those oranges peeled and the water cold for the bb boys and dont forget to get ur 2nds coach a cup of tea for the sidelines where u would hope he spends most of the year

just on the seconds comp up there it has been said that all 6 sides will be fielding a team this year wif feds saying they should be touch and go for most the year. if sides dont field a side they will be fined each week which will hopefully make all clubs try and get a game going each week

i wouldnt worry to much hook i can also confirm that the blues are officially not in trouble with up to 30 players training in wodonga last nite wif a few new and talanted players also on the track wif another ex TAC player taking training looking for a ass/coaches job and should get also a ex corryong player and a young but very fresh ex albury player who was lured across by matty ladgrove, with also a couple of ur so called departed players training wif a few more recruits looking to sign and maybe even a ex fremantle listed player cuming across from the diamond valley league. so my friend hooky just worry bout getting those oranges peeled and the water cold for the bb boys and dont forget to get ur 2nds coach a cup of tea for the sidelines where u would hope he spends most of the year

If thats true looks like the blues could have some handy blokes running around - who are the ex TAC and listed players??

Does anyone know if the 2008 fixture has been released yet?

I 'm not sure of the TAC blokes last name Jimmy someone... i spoke to a good source today that was 1 of the 34 training with the blues wed night and his comments were, built like a brick shithouse and very mobile. One of a few handy inclusions for the blues by the sound of things...

Whats the story with the mass exodus of players from the Tallangatta league to Border/Walwa?

Also how is corryong shaping up?

yes there are alot of tdfl players going up there but mainly seconds players.walwa are paying for a bus every week i was informed and paying players aswell.With Choo Choo coaching he has been around a very long time and knows a lot of guys.at least they will field 2 sides this year.

Not sure on corryong but have been informed that federals are struggling with alot of players leaving.just wait till the clearance deadline and see who goes up there.

so what players are you talking about super wog???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back