The Upper Murray Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
After reading today's paper as well as news on the grapevine my predictions for the year are:

*Premier - Bullioh, they have recruited well to offset the losses Hortle, Jarvis , Brad Reid and Tyrell.

*Runner Up - Federal, they haven't lost a great deal from last years side with exception of Brereton. The possible loss of either Nugent would greatly effect their chances.

*3rd - Corryong, they have only picked up a couple but had an even side last year. Only notable losses seem to be the 2 Arendarickas boys.

*4th - Border/Walwa, had recruited a significant number of players although none are stars they will be handy and add depth to a team that pushed for a finals spot last year.
*5th - Cudgewa, have lost their best mid-fielder (Wheeler), their three best forwards (Bradshaw, D.Boers and Turner) and possibly their two best backmen (King-retired, Herrins?) so their depth will be sorely tested. Only a couple of additions but will pick up players as the season goes on.

Are all these blues departures accurate because i've only seen 2 of the above put in for clearances? I'm pretty sure Herrins is gonna stay put for another year which is great news for the blues and although they may lose bradshaw i think they might have a couple others up their sleeve.

who cares about tumba and blues??! bullioh is the only team that matters yet again this year.we are all super fit and hungry for success...the only thing we will be chocking on this year will be our silverware come that special saturday in september..yes thats right,we will win it in both grades because no other side is even close to matching the silky skills and determination that we pride ourselves on here at bullioh the land of promise..my tips for the year are
seniors:bullioh
reserves:bullioh
chucky you must have two dicks because you carn't be that silly with one.didn't your mum and dad tell you don't count your chickens before they hatch.hey chucky the promise land is in the middle east where they fight amongst themself then again thats what happen out there grand final nite

Rumor has it that "Mad dog" Murphy will have to put in a couple extra sessions at the boxing gym this Month, for he has piled on 10kg while on holidays from his work.
( Must of been all those cream puffs, hay Mad dog? )
Hope Johny "T-Bone" Waldron can squeeze you into a jumper at Corryong this year!!

Just got the mail on Cook, has played at Nrth Alb in the mid to late 90's after playing in Kiewa's last flag.
Also was part of Dederangs 99/2001 premierships.
Has been linked with Brock, Jindera & Murray Magpies in both playing & assistant coaching roles.

Heard that "T-bone" Waldron is close to signing on a lad from the Collingwood amateurs by the name of "Kastanzer", will let you know if cleared.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just new to the Upper Murray forum, American Pie, but have all the goss on the lads from the Demons, & they look to be puttin a solid team back together again!!

Hate to say it ,Hooky, but your obout to hear a whole lot more obout Corryong this year, fella.
If you know so much about Corryong what are the chances you guys will put a competitive reserves side out on the park, also Federals for that matter?:confused::confused::confused: As for gains Waldron is older than Jesus and Cooky wouldn't be far off the mark either, you may as well take Milesy and Ray Mack from their wheelchairs at the retirement home:D What about Hayesy this year? I've never seen a guy cop more knocks to the head and get up smiling every time:D:D:D

who cares about tumba and blues??! bullioh is the only team that matters yet again this year.we are all super fit and hungry for success...the only thing we will be chocking on this year will be our silverware come that special saturday in september..yes thats right,we will win it in both grades because no other side is even close to matching the silky skills and determination that we pride ourselves on here at bullioh the land of promise..my tips for the year are
seniors:bullioh
reserves:bullioh
hey toecutter how bout if u sign in as chucky4 and write the same old shit from last year then sign in as urself and reply 4 mins later it aint gunna work. maybe u should use ur 3rd name u have and bag some one else. anyway uve moved onto a better comp u say so how bout u take ur little weed of a mate and talk shit about how bb saints may or may not win 3 games in total for both grades. anyway its to early to tell who will be fav to win this year. bullioh have picked up a couple of good players while feds and coz r hard to tell every year with who they have picked up, b/w have had huge numbers cum across but they all look 2nds players, tumba as most years will b tumba, unless somone can throw 7 big name players our way that will help in there 1st grade we all no wat there 2nds will b like and i wont talk bout cudgy as people yes r sick of hearing bout them

G'day there super wog, nice to have someone with footy smarts for input into this forum.
Hooky does sound like he would struggleto get a kick in the Burrumbuttock 4ths.
Look forward to your intellegent view's and humor.

hey toecutter how bout if u sign in as chucky4 and write the same old shit from last year then sign in as urself and reply 4 mins later it aint gunna work. maybe u should use ur 3rd name u have and bag some one else. anyway uve moved onto a better comp u say so how bout u take ur little weed of a mate and talk shit about how bb saints may or may not win 3 games in total for both grades.
Might be a rat in YOUR own ranks i think:mad:

Keep up the good work demondribble. Im just happy to hear someone talking about a team that isnt Bullioh or Cudgewa.
Cozza Premiers 2008
:)

I'm with you there, will be good to hear about teams other than chucky's boring repetitive comments about his incest mob choking again and who's leaving the cudge magoos!

I'm with you there, will be good to hear about teams other than chucky's boring repetitive comments about his incest mob choking again and who's leaving the cudge magoos!

G'day Silver_kid,

Hope to be able to keep u up to speed with all the behind the sceens, around the clubs as news comes to hand. If you have any questions, then post them on the net & we will try to find them out.

Dont worry, theres a moll in every club willing to give up a little bit of goss, every now and then.
:cool::thumbsu:

If you know so much about Corryong what are the chances you guys will put a competitive reserves side out on the park, also Federals for that matter?:confused::confused::confused: As for gains Waldron is older than Jesus and Cooky wouldn't be far off the mark either, you may as well take Milesy and Ray Mack from their wheelchairs at the retirement home:D What about Hayesy this year? I've never seen a guy cop more knocks to the head and get up smiling every time:D:D:D

Good to hear some slap humor from you, JOHNNY GASTEV, you'd get a gig @ the Melb comedy festable with that sort of material. As for Waldron & Cook, both look fresh after having a break from the game, and with all the youth returning and new signings, they wont have as big as a work load as you think.

Good to hear some slap humor from you, JOHNNY GASTEV, you'd get a gig @ the Melb comedy festable with that sort of material. As for Waldron & Cook, both look fresh after having a break from the game, and with all the youth returning and new signings, they wont have as big as a work load as you think.
I aim to please:D:D:D

hey toecutter how bout if u sign in as chucky4 and write the same old shit from last year then sign in as urself and reply 4 mins later it aint gunna work. maybe u should use ur 3rd name u have and bag some one else. anyway uve moved onto a better comp u say so how bout u take ur little weed of a mate and talk shit about how bb saints may or may not win 3 games in total for both grades. anyway its to early to tell who will be fav to win this year. bullioh have picked up a couple of good players while feds and coz r hard to tell every year with who they have picked up, b/w have had huge numbers cum across but they all look 2nds players, tumba as most years will b tumba, unless somone can throw 7 big name players our way that will help in there 1st grade we all no wat there 2nds will b like and i wont talk bout cudgy as people yes r sick of hearing bout them

Super wog i think you should watch what your saying on here because you only start shit and you need to back your self up!!!For one you have never coached befor and you cant even get a kick because your to scared to go in and get the ball mate you have a big job a head off you this year!!!And you should be say hooky is a little weed because your not much bigger then him and he has a hart of gold and gives his all at eveythink he dose!!!It might be you are a it worryed you wont have the toecutter to help you out this year or maybe it is your a little jealous the he has gone to a better leeague and your a bit scared to try your luck out there!!For me this year it will be Bullioh all the and then maybe B\W then Fed, Tumba and corry.Sorry i couldn fit the blues in..Bullioh has picked up some good players in the summer months and they all can play.The big inpover will be Tumba They will have a good run home and may play in that last day in September!!!Get on the dogs!!!

i wouldnt worry bout hooky he is just a waterboy with no real input to anyfink and has nothing to do with the u/m. cmon the boy couldnt even crack a spot ahead of henry brynes in 2nds football.

Yor a bit hard on him..I think you should have a good hard look at yourself super wog because you cart even get a kick.Its going to be hard for you this year so just worry about coach and winning game and not what evey one els is talking about!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back