The Upper Murray Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
sounds like a bit of jealousy here - maybe from an opponent or bloke who thought he should of been the demons CHF in the 06 & 07 seasons but was nudged out by the more popular hayes?? haha ;)

Big Jimmy Barlee going around again for the demons in 08???

Havn't seen big Jimmy sober for a couple of years... good player though, booze or no booze. I reckon he'll line up for the demons again.

Havn't seen big Jimmy sober for a couple of years... good player though, booze or no booze. I reckon he'll line up for the demons again.

I hope he pulls on the boots again. Will be an interesting match against Feds in game 2. I dont think they have quite forgiven him and Rennie for running through their banner at the 2007 G/F. Was one of the funniest things I have seen for a while LOL. Perhaps they was Feds good luck charm on the day.
Oh no thats right they won cause Bullioh CHOKED big time.

Heard today that the Corryong Walwa game may no go ahead in the first week cause the Walwa ground isnt up to scratch. Anyone heard any more on the subject?
i heard one off there players were getting married and half the club was going. maybe they r using the ground not being up to scratch as a reason to get the date moved.

i heard one off there players were getting married and half the club was going. maybe they r using the ground not being up to scratch as a reason to get the date moved.
Yeah I drove past the ground a month or so ago and 4 blokes dressed in wedding suits were digging up the ground with shovels so you could be right there SW.

watched walwa play bb saints the other night.only a handful of players from last season.they looked a lot better and stronger in the middle.they might fall down in the forward line. will push sides alot more this season. the played hard for the first half.its good to see they will field 2 sides not like other teams up there!!!!!!

Demons vs Walwa will be delayed to the first bye, as for Jimmy, looking super fit
and should highlight in Demons first few games in the season.

Cozz's had first ofish training @ corr last Wednesday, numbers were down, but the new faces from last year looked sharp @ can't wait for thier 1st hitout in the Upper Murray.

I hope he pulls on the boots again. Will be an interesting match against Feds in game 2. I dont think they have quite forgiven him and Rennie for running through their banner at the 2007 G/F. Was one of the funniest things I have seen for a while LOL. Perhaps they was Feds good luck charm on the day.
Oh no thats right they won cause Bullioh CHOKED big time.

yeah that banner stunt was priceless - haha i couldnt think of anything better to do to feds before a grand final...i dont think they'd have anyone who'd have a decent crack at jimmy though come rnd 2

Heard today that the Corryong Walwa game may no go ahead in the first week cause the Walwa ground isnt up to scratch. Anyone heard any more on the subject?

No good for both teams who'd be keen to get the season started... they should have tried to organise a game on one of the OM grounds (would suit the travelling players), or played it on a sunday elsewhere...

yeah that banner stunt was priceless - haha i couldnt think of anything better to do to feds before a grand final...i dont think they'd have anyone who'd have a decent crack at jimmy though come rnd 2

Sounds like Corryong are still pricks ... I miss country Footy.

sounds like a bit of jealousy here - maybe from an opponent or bloke who thought he should of been the demons CHF in the 06 & 07 seasons but was nudged out by the more popular hayes?? haha ;)

Big Jimmy Barlee going around again for the demons in 08???

yeah heard from jimmy that he's definetly going around 4 the demons thats if his liver holds up from his alcholic problem on big dollars.... also aaron "steroid" nankervis has torn up both nth albury and albury contracts and heading back to the yong!

yeah heard from jimmy that he's definetly going around 4 the demons thats if his liver holds up from his alcholic problem on big dollars.... also aaron "steroid" nankervis has torn up both nth albury and albury contracts and heading back to the yong!

Yeah that tank was keen to go to the OM for a crack but was lured back again the demons...

if they've picked up a few handy players (cook etc) then with their core (nicholas, jeffries, nank, barlee) they should have a decent mix.

Does anyone know whether the older hogg brother is returning to the demons?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah that tank was keen to go to the OM for a crack but was lured back again the demons...

if they've picked up a few handy players (cook etc) then with their core (nicholas, jeffries, nank, barlee) they should have a decent mix.

Does anyone know whether the older hogg brother is returning to the demons?

not sure about older hogg. Interesting to see former players Joshua Pannach and Joshua Collins in talks with demons coach over the long weekend last month. I believe they live together in Melbourne.

Any truth in the rumour that Rod Lees is seriously thinking about slotting into fullforward for the dees this year?

not sure about older hogg. Interesting to see former players Joshua Pannach and Joshua Collins in talks with demons coach over the long weekend last month. I believe they live together in Melbourne.

Any truth in the rumour that Rod Lees is seriously thinking about slotting into fullforward for the dees this year?

Anythings possible i guess with James "hard to tackle" crozier goin around again. As for the two josh's, i heard they were offered a few dollars to make the trip but i would be very suprised if they commit to a season with the demons...

Ladder Prediction - Seniors 2008
1. Federals
2. Corryong
3. Bullioh
4. Walwa
5. Cudgewa
6. Tumbarumba

Ummmmm have you been reading this thread at all, or is it that you are still a couple of years behind the rest of us. Brave call "Ruck Boy". I think a more realistic prediction would be.

1. Bullioh/Corryong (to close to call without seeing a game yet)
2. Cudgewa
3. Federals
4. Walwa
5. Tumbarumba

Ill give ya until the end of the first round to perhaps change your predictions :):):):rolleyes:

Ummmmm have you been reading this thread at all, or is it that you are still a couple of years behind the rest of us. Brave call "Ruck Boy". I think a more realistic prediction would be.

2. Cudgewa
3. Federals
4. Walwa
5. Tumbarumba

Ill give ya until the end of the first round to perhaps change your predictions :):):):rolleyes:

My Apologies for trying to start an interesting topic.

Yes, I am a few years behind.

Ladder Prediction - Seniors 2008
1. Federals
2. Corryong
3. Bullioh
4. Walwa
5. Cudgewa
6. Tumbarumba

it's ok ruck machine.federals did win last year so putting them on top isn't that bad.
here's my guess for the year

1.bullioh
2.cudegwa
3.corryong
4.federals(only just from walwa)
5.walwa
6.tumba

Bullioh again look to be strong by all reports, went and had a look at their praccy match last week and have a couple of new forwards not sure of names who can really play, dominated in the match kicking probably kicking 20 between them, the skillful left footer has as good goal sense as i have seen in a while and is a dead eye dick however seems underdone and the CHF reminds me of a young earl spalding with run and carry and a penetrating kick. Should wax well with reid, tolkin and co. The concept of all these guys in the bullioh foward line is mouth watering. Bullioh is my tip for 08.

it's ok ruck machine.federals did win last year so putting them on top isn't that bad.
here's my guess for the year

1.bullioh
2.cudegwa
3.corryong
4.federals(only just from walwa)
5.walwa
6.tumba

Exactly, I thought last years Premiers would be near the top. I guess retirements have crippled Feds.

just 2 notes for you all.yes walwa players do have a wedding round one.at least 10 players out due to this.i'm guessing the ground is fine.the second is the big game first round for the LORD CUP between bullioh and cudgewa it should provide plenty of fire in the 2's.best of luck supawog and chopper69 for round 1.:thumbsu:

What chance has tumba got of winning any games and gettin off the bottom of the ladder:confused: a couple of signings isnt gonna help that club probably need another dozen like they did 10 years ago when they made a granny:cool:

2. Cudgewa
3. Federals
4. Walwa
5. Tumbarumba

Ill give ya until the end of the first round to perhaps change your predictions
Mate are you serious about where Corryong and cudgy are gonna finish:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: corryong has only just started training and dont be fooled about their recruits they are no where the quality of bulliohs. The dogs have recruited better and are way more fitter than anyone else in the comp. Dont underestimate Feds for 3 in a row, everyone talked them down last year but they had the final say on GF day a bit like Mitta in the tallangatta league who always start slowly. As for cudgy i havent seen to many signings but alot of clearances. Best of luck to both sides though:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back