The Upper Murray Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much better is Bullioh better than the other teams in the comp? I recon atleast 5 goals.:confused:

Prett hard question to answer - i think corryong is the only team to push them so far and they still come up short but that game suggested they are very beatable - who knows what the blues and pies could be capable of come rnd 3 and finals time

It is pretty hard to answer but at the moment everyone would have to agree that all the money they have spent is paying off, but who knows come finals time Bullioh have bad history come that time of year.

How much better is Bullioh better than the other teams in the comp? I recon atleast 5 goals.:confused:
As they say "it's not how you start but where you finish". Federal proved that last year but at the moment it seems like Bullioh and daylight.

Anyway the TC's tips for the weekend are:-

Bullioh by 50 pts against an undermanned Tumba
Corryong by 1 point
Border-Walwa by 93 pts

In the 2's:-

An undermanned Cudgy by 49 pts, Steve Webster the big out

Bullioh by 69 pts cause Tumba don't travel, should be a good spiteful game after last year match

Border-Walwa by forfeit cause Feds are weak as piss:)

Bullioh should have an easy win tomorrow... with my Tip of T Boddenberg, the pint size rocket to kick 3. A man that gets under the guard of most teams.

Bullioh should have an easy win tomorrow... with my Tip of T Boddenberg, the pint size rocket to kick 3. A man that gets under the guard of most teams.

Think he gets under the radar because the radar doesn't have the scope to pick up things so small. Does well to pop up in such a classy forward line and contribute. He is also a man with tremendous fashion sense, with continued classy attire. I agree bullioh probably will have an easy win tomorrow with too much depth and class throughout. Interested to see the result and see how tumba really measure up.

firstly well done to corryong in fielding 2 sides this week.so cudgy are cruising but there test will come when they bullioh again.thats there bench mark.

:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu: arron carter hows your feet:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:
it was really good to have corryong have not only 2 sides but also have more players then cudgy in the 2nds with them having 18 to our 17. arron carter having a day out kicking a lazy 11.2, making steve webster feeling nervous bout not getting back into the side in 2 weeks. The senior game also being a good game with another of cudgys recruits kicking 7 at full forward and we could have seen matty ladgrove running round as well if elgins didnt fink work came before footy, could still see him sign up soon. Tumba must have played well to only go down by 6 goals, would mad max still be happy with this result let us no chop.

it was really good to have corryong have not only 2 sides but also have more players then cudgy in the 2nds with them having 18 to our 17. arron carter having a day out kicking a lazy 11.2, making steve webster feeling nervous bout not getting back into the side in 2 weeks. The senior game also being a good game with another of cudgys recruits kicking 7 at full forward and we could have seen matty ladgrove running round as well if elgins didnt fink work came before footy, could still see him sign up soon. Tumba must have played well to only go down by 6 goals, would mad max still be happy with this result let us no chop.
good win by both cudgie teams, was good to see corryong have a full 2nds side,they put up a good fight and with a few more players could be a good side in the later rounds.

Are Cudgewa the real deal in the 1's and if not yet what do you guys reckon what type of players they need to put the finishing/classy touches on their team??

Are Cudgewa the real deal in the 1's and if not yet what do you guys reckon what type of players they need to put the finishing/classy touches on their team??
not being to biased but they r getting a good side 2gther, they have a good forward line and a great ruckman. imo they do need maybe another good backman to stop bulliohs good forward line players and another running midfielder which they could get after the bye.

game was looking alrite in the seconds against cudge on the weekend when we got the first goal. but they soon overran us and an 84 point loss. Anyone know what happened to the guy for cudge who took a few swings at the umpie?

game was looking alrite in the seconds against cudge on the weekend when we got the first goal. but they soon overran us and an 84 point loss. Anyone know what happened to the guy for cudge who took a few swings at the umpie?
The umpire in question wouldn't be the same one who this years Cudge coach "a little black c**t" would he?:confused::confused::confused:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did some goose really start swinging at the umpie? Just what the struggling 2's comp needs, what a fool shouldnt play again if that happened

to answer your question super wog yes tumba coach very happy with saturdays result. they went down by 5gls not 6 with 6 senior players not playing due to work or injury plus maybe alittle bit of traveling involved.
Wasn't it good to see the toecutter in the hume league get awin and not just awin a 50pt win well done toecutter looks like you won't finish on the bottom of the ladder.
Anyway here's my rep team 4 the first 5 games.
B w.Mcpherson [tumba] J.Barlee[corry] Nelson[b/w]

HB M.Odonnohue [tumba] M.Jefferies[corry] A.Widderson[tumba]

C.M.Hayes[corry] N.Nugent[feds] A.Williams[tumba]

HF.M.Hayes[B/W] S.Reid[bullioh] Nichols[bullioh]

F.Hill[bullioh] L.Keessmaat[cudgie] N.Street[tumba]

FOLL. Jim[ruckman cudgie] E.Nichols[corry] J.Faithful[feds]

INTER. C.Mcintrye[tumba] Collins[corry] Mouse[cudgie] Aldrigde[cudgie] M.Clarke[tumba] N.Paton[feds]

to answer your question super wog yes tumba coach very happy with saturdays result. they went down by 5gls not 6 with 6 senior players not playing due to work or injury plus maybe alittle bit of traveling involved.
Wasn't it good to see the toecutter in the hume league get awin and not just awin a 50pt win well done toecutter looks like you won't finish on the bottom of the ladder.

INTER. C.Mcintrye[tumba] Collins[corry] Mouse[cudgie] Aldrigde[cudgie] M.Clarke[tumba] N.Paton[feds]

good job there mate, wouldn't be easy coming up with one of them - just wondering who is collins for corryong?? nugent must be still going ok

how can u have s.reid in the side has he played yet this year. good job wif the rest off the side but chopper

fairly good side on paper but whould the umfl have the guts to play inter league???? have noticed that not to many feds players.that is showing they are down the bottom and don't have the players of the past.what no room for tolkin of bullioh?? yes keessmatt has been good.its good to see tumba doing so well after all the effort the coach puts in.(rite chopper) i wonde what the rest of the season holds for tumba??? maybe finals???

good job there mate, wouldn't be easy coming up with one of them - just wondering who is collins for corryong?? nugent must be still going ok

silver kid mite have the name wrong but he wears the number 20 for corryong and yes that should be C.Reid from bullioh also my Captain for that team is the ruckman from cudgie i think they call him Jim. You might not agree with me on this one give credit where credit is due my choice for coach is Mark McSweeney from cudgie for this 5 weeks.

silver kid mite have the name wrong but he wears the number 20 for corryong and yes that should be C.Reid from bullioh also my Captain for that team is the ruckman from cudgie i think they call him Jim. You might not agree with me on this one give credit where credit is due my choice for coach is Mark McSweeney from cudgie for this 5 weeks.
The two's coach also deserves his fair share of credit working closely with the senior coach which is a very underrated role to play.:thumbsu:

my tip for this weeks game. corryong 2 beat b/w by 37pts rnd 1 game the rest of us can go fishing.Adam Carter must be pushing for senior selection at cudgie after kicking 11gls.Super wog you mite have to fight harder at the selection table on thursday night to get him in the senior side

my tip for this weeks game. corryong 2 beat b/w by 37pts rnd 1 game the rest of us can go fishing.Adam Carter must be pushing for senior selection at cudgie after kicking 11gls.Super wog you mite have to fight harder at the selection table on thursday night to get him in the senior side
ha ha now we all no carter is a great 2nds footballer but the problem is he cant play senior footy due to the fact 2pm on a saturday is wen he starts drinking. also mark and i have worked very well 2gther with players who want to step up and play and the ones who just want to have a kick with there mates and it has showed so far if u give a bit u get a bit back. the club is also close to getting another good defender in scott jarvis having a run after the break and working on m.ladgrove who has shown in his 1 game for the club wat he can do in the u.m.f.l..
Hope u have fun fishing chopper as i will be using my weekend off working.
my tip for sat is corryong by 3 points with hayes getting them over the line as he has carried there forward line so far this year.:thumbsu:

ha ha now we all no carter is a great 2nds footballer but the problem is he cant play senior footy due to the fact 2pm on a saturday is wen he starts drinking. also mark and i have worked very well 2gther with players who want to step up and play and the ones who just want to have a kick with there mates and it has showed so far if u give a bit u get a bit back. the club is also close to getting another good defender in scott jarvis having a run after the break and working on m.ladgrove who has shown in his 1 game for the club wat he can do in the u.m.f.l..
Hope u have fun fishing chopper as i will be using my weekend off working.
my tip for sat is corryong by 3 points with hayes getting them over the line as he has carried there forward line so far this year.:thumbsu:

Can you tell me if Maz Jarvis has returned to the club? If so, how has he played?
I agree with Hayes carrying the forward line.

If there was an UMFL rep game = Nev Nugent Captain, M. Hayes Vice captain. 2 locals who have no problems finding the pill everyweek and have done so for many years!

An awfull lot of Tumba players in there Chopper;););) and only 3 Bullioh players when they are clearly the best team in the league so far.:thumbsdown:

An awfull lot of Tumba players in there Chopper;););) and only 3 Bullioh players when they are clearly the best team in the league so far.:thumbsdown:
Toecutter they mite be undefeated but that does'nt mean they have the best players they mite be at this moment the best team but when you pick a rep side you look for players that will compliment each other.
Super Wog you said CARTS wants to play with his MATES . well all his mates have the same football jumper on .They all wear the same jumper out there in both grades don't they.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back