The Upper Murray Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if ADAMW CARTER will stand in the goal square against fedrals this weekend ???
How many do you guys think he will bag
Will wog play up forward OR ON BROTHER INLAW DEAN PATON :cool:
i heard today that adam c broke his hand yesterday so he wont be standing anywhere, wog maybe full forward?

Spider and Silver, how big a tools are you two! What you said about the magoo's is a joke. Go start a senior thread so we don't have to waste our time reading your dribble, f*ckwit's. Good point on not playing any finals at Bullioh due to the size of the ground though, no run and carry just tackle, tackle, tackle. Congrats to Whitey on his 300th, great effort:thumbsu:

Are you sure that you can just come on here slagging everyone off.

I was just wanting to know way he highteed the scappy footy bite and why do you just jump streight down on me like that and do you play footy in the uppper murray.

If you don,t i beleve that this FORUM is only for people playing footy in the upper murray and thats why i joined So that i could talk to other people that play in the league

I was just wanting to know way he highteed the scappy footy bite and why do you just jump streight down on me like that and do you play footy in the uppper murray.

If you don,t i beleve that this FORUM is only for people playing footy in the upper murray and thats why i joined So that i could talk to other people that play in the league

As it happens i do play in the upper murray.

Anyway my tips for this round are:

1sts
Walwa by 22 points
Cudgewa by 57 points
Bullioh by 17 points

2nds
Walwa by 21 points
Cudgewa by 74 points
Bullioh by god knows how many, Maybe 167 points

Starblue, i am pretty sure Ruck Machine said scrappy footy tongue in cheek. And in any case you couldn't call him out when teams play at bullioh, nice surface but very small dimensions. Tips for the round:
1sts
Walwa by 34
Bullioh by 48
Cudge by 45
2nds ( hope i don't upset certain people here by doing tips for them...)
Walwa by 49
Bullioh by a ridiculous amount 130+
Cudge by 69

MY TIPS FOR THIS WEEK
I'm going to stick with tumba even though they have a few out due to work

TUMBA BY 11pts
CUDGIE BY 37PTS
CORRYONG BY 7PTS

RESSIES
B/W BY 5PTS
CUDGIE BY 57PTS
BULLIOH BY 73PTS

Has anyone heard which coach's have resigned with their clubs for next year

MY TIPS FOR THIS WEEK
I'm going to stick with tumba even though they have a few out due to work

TUMBA BY 11pts
CUDGIE BY 37PTS
CORRYONG BY 7PTS

RESSIES
B/W BY 5PTS
CUDGIE BY 57PTS
BULLIOH BY 73PTS

Has anyone heard which coach's have resigned with their clubs for next year

well I havent heard anything but that means nothing but one would think everyone except for Al Harris would be safe

Are you sure that you can just come on here slagging everyone off.

Well he wouldnt be the first. It seems everyone is just getting on here to talk everyone else down except themselves and some blokes i'v never heard of in the 2nds. Its a different story when ya's bag the crap outa blokes like Hasey (who if im not wrong is still leading the goal kicking) and Al Harris (who is at least having a go) just cause they dont play for Cudgewa or Bullioh. Just remember this is an open thread and everyone has the right to an opinion.

Anyway back to this weekends games. Cudgewa will prolly make short work of Feds and I hope Walwa get over the line against Tumba, as for Corryong and Bullioh I think its gunna be the G/F preview (Just on a better ground)

Agree with you there American Pie! Everyone in the league (whichever grade of footy they play in) is out there having a go - it is a small comminty league & it is good to see ppl of all abilities out there having a go - it keeps the league going.

There has been a lot of bagging of ressies lately too - the big time afl greats didn't start out in senior footy, they started at the bottom and worked their way up. short people & Juniors are our future stars (even if it is in the UMFL) who cares they are out there having a go and enjoying the game.

I personally dont play footy in the league but support it every week by paying admission fee, supporting the tuckshop, buying raffle tickets, watching the game & attending functions. But i still think i have a right to be in this group.

Good luck to all teams & players leading up to finals. Get out there, play the best you can and enjoy the game. See u all at 1 of the games Saturday.

Boys lets toughen up abit and keep the insults coming, had a mate come watch his first game of UM last weekend, and he was more interested in the hotdogs from the canteen than he was in watching the early game, fair call that the AFL greats don't start in senior footy, but most blokes ive seen are well and truely in their prime or past it out there, after my mates third hotdog and first pie, he called it quits, because in 15 minutes of 2's footy he saw 2 drop punts and 365 hardball gets. just toughen up boys cop the spray!!!!!!!!!!!

Boys lets toughen up abit and keep the insults coming, had a mate come watch his first game of UM last weekend, and he was more interested in the hotdogs from the canteen than he was in watching the early game, fair call that the AFL greats don't start in senior footy, but most blokes ive seen are well and truely in their prime or past it out there, after my mates third hotdog and first pie, he called it quits, because in 15 minutes of 2's footy he saw 2 drop punts and 365 hardball gets. just toughen up boys cop the spray!!!!!!!!!!!

Luca Toni
What did your mate swicth too DIM SIMS OR SAUAGE ROLLS or did he go for something healthy like a salad roll and how many:D

Luca Toni
What did your mate swicth too DIM SIMS OR SAUAGE ROLLS or did he go for something healthy like a salad roll and how many:D
Nah mate just hot dogs and pies, you didn't happen to catch the score in the bullioh and corryong game did ya chopper, and i see in the paper today that max duncan was saying that tumba have had a good season, with such lofty standards being set i wonder what they will be capable of next year!!!!!!!!:thumbsdown:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Luca Toni - why didnt ur mate don a uniform and have a go himself? What would happen if they scrapped ressie's??????? A lot of pissing & moaning i am guessing - this is country footy enjoy it, play it, support it. If it isn't a good enough standard maybe different leagues can cater to your needs.

PS Hot dogs at footy are sh*thouse.

Luca Toni - why didnt ur mate don a uniform and have a go himself? What would happen if they scrapped ressie's??????? A lot of pissing & moaning i am guessing - this is country footy enjoy it, play it, support it. If it isn't a good enough standard maybe different leagues can cater to your needs.

PS Hot dogs at footy are sh*thouse.

Mascot my mate is a live chance for the Barton Medal this year so i can assure you he is having a go. some clubs dont even have reserves so what is that saying?

Nah mate just hot dogs and pies, you didn't happen to catch the score in the bullioh and corryong game did ya chopper, and i see in the paper today that max duncan was saying that tumba have had a good season, with such lofty standards being set i wonder what they will be capable of next year!!!!!!!!:thumbsdown:

Luca Toni yes i did see the Bullioh v Corryong score and yes i did back corryong to beat Bullioh why do you have a problem with it
also Luca Toni can you define LOFTY STANDARDS being set by the tumba coach.Or maybe you could do a better job if so put your hand up for the job in 2009 and lets see what you can do with a $10"000 TO 15'000 DOLLAR budget.Some of the clubs would be paying that just for their coach's and don't worry about next year worry about wether bullioh can keep the cash going because like all wells they soon dry up
Luca Toni i hope your mate does well in the BARTON MEDAL because he sounds like a real champion maybe he could offer his services to tumba next season

Luca Toni yes i did see the Bullioh v Corryong score and yes i did back corryong to beat Bullioh why do you have a problem with it
also Luca Toni can you define LOFTY STANDARDS being set by the tumba coach.Or maybe you could do a better job if so put your hand up for the job in 2009 and lets see what you can do with a $10"000 TO 15'000 DOLLAR budget.Some of the clubs would be paying that just for their coach's and don't worry about next year worry about wether bullioh can keep the cash going because like all wells they soon dry up
Luca Toni i hope your mate does well in the BARTON MEDAL because he sounds like a real champion maybe he could offer his services to tumba next season
I dont have a problem with it, just thought i'd let ya know who won if you hadnt seen the match, Bill Nichol was best on ground, as for my mate im sure he would love to play for tumba, but by your figures they could never afford him!!!!!!!!
icon12.gif

I dont have a problem with it, just thought i'd let ya know who won if you hadnt seen the match, Bill Nichol was best on ground, as for my mate im sure he would love to play for tumba, but by your figures they could never afford him!!!!!!!!
icon12.gif

The funny thing about your quote is that bullioh will never have money dry up as they spend the equivalent to tumba, anyone who believes they are trying to buy a flag is kidding themselves. Its all about recruiting the right sort of player and person. Luca your mate is turning 30, tiptoeing on veteren status, the climate in tumba may be detremental to his ageing body. Dont like him in roos colours anyway.

]
mate im sure he would love to play for tumba, but by your figures they could never afford him!!!!!!!!
icon12.gif

Luca Toni if that what it comes down to money thats not the type of player they need
They need players that like a challenge. Players that want to be apart of winning this club their first senior premiership thats better than money thats HISTORY for 21 players

]
mate im sure he would love to play for tumba, but by your figures they could never afford him!!!!!!!!
icon12.gif

Luca Toni if that what it comes down to money thats not the type of player they need
They need players that like a challenge. Players that want to be apart of winning this club their first senior premiership thats better than money thats HISTORY for 21 players

Players that like a challenge. Translation. Players that enjoy losing.
The History of winning the first senior flag, gee that's enticing i want to come play already. although i dont think i will still be playing in a million years.

Players that like a challenge. Translation. Players that enjoy losing.
The History of winning the first senior flag, gee that's enticing i want to come play already. although i dont think i will still be playing in a million years.
you are a tool....................................... i dont think anyone on here likes your bull $*** so how about you just go join silver kid and go play with eachother. fu***ng losers!!!!

you are a tool....................................... i dont think anyone on here likes your bull $*** so how about you just go join silver kid and go play with eachother. fu***ng losers!!!!

hang on there - You've posted a couple of rubbish comments on here in the small amount of time you've been a member and now you've tried to slag me off? I have no enemies on here and ive been supporting this league and this forum for a while now so sit the f*ck back down now... go easy on the exclamation marks son, they only emphasise your stupidity, nothing else

Except all the 2's players you slagged off, no ability, genetic make up etc etc.

Lets keep this context -
I never bagged them - i said the standard was frustrating to watch (which i'm sure some people can agree with...), and I was trying to raise the point of people comparing 2's players to 1's players - it doesn't make sense. The only time genetic makeup was brought up was by spider 10 (not having a go at you spider...) Its great theres a 2's comp going and that people are making the effort, however I'm sure that most players are under no impression they are stars, and realise its not the greatest standard. If you take offence to me discussing this go back into your box

tips for this round
1st grade
coz by 27 points over tumba
bullioh by 119 points over a sorry looking feds team
cudge by 31 points over b/w ( cudge may have a good forward line player gone for maybe the season the rumor is floating threw the hills)

match of the round cudge v b/w in the ressies to see who gets second spot this year. should be a free flowing game with skills a plenty and a fired up b/w outfit after there mister meaner from last time these two sides met.

also if i was a bullioh player id be finding out if use have a game this week and dont have to have ur ressies side waste all ur petrol to drive there and find out feds have 7 players. JOKE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back