The Upper Murray Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
IS THE NEWS TRUE THAT BULLIOH HAS LOST AT LEAST 6 SENIOR PLAYERS THIS WEEK DUE TO THE COMMITTEES STUPIDITY:thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:.

HAS ANYONE HEARD ANYTHING:confused:
the club has fallen apart due to big footy. it has been the face behind all there problems... good times chucky4

have heard a rumor that the famous number 21 from cudgewa is putting in for the 2nds coaching position,if this is true surely cudgewa would consider the great man for the senior role?,after all he is a v.f.c.l medalist.

Maybe He Should Start Ringing Some Of The Bullioh Players Who Are Looking For A New Home!!!!! He Could Get A Package Deal!!!!!!!!

Have coaching aspirations?

moving to Melbourne?

The Glen Eira Amateur football club is looking for a reserves coach. we are willing to assist a person breaking into coaching at our state of the art facilities.

Contact Matt D'Zilva President, <mdz@ozemail.com.au>
well aaron c after hearing that u r looking to move to melbourne i may apply for this job insted so i can be closer to u. looks like some netballers could be lost to bullioh as well after they sent there letters out last week. i only want lordy and chucky 4 from bulliohs list

well aaron c after hearing that u r looking to move to melbourne i may apply for this job insted so i can be closer to u. looks like some netballers could be lost to bullioh as well after they sent there letters out last week. i only want lordy and chucky 4 from bulliohs list

hey super wog will you be a super coach???will the kizzle be your assistant or the silver back in his flash trackies??? or how's this one for a smokey MONTY BURNS at least he's smaller then you!!!! so you are going back to blue town!!!!! is the silverback going to have a run next season???:p:p

I Agree Tc But From What I Hear Its All One Way. By The Sounds Of It The Bulioh Committee Thinks It's Fine For A Guy To Hit A Girl But If A Guy Hits Another Guy They Get Kicked Out Of The Club.

Well I heard that guy from Bullioh that looks like a garden gnome with one hand (the one who started all the fights up at Tumba in the reserves) hit a girl. Gee he must feel really tough!!!

it seems pretty unfair that bullioh are punishing players for sticking up for their family and friends especially when it involves a guy hitting a girl and getting what he deserved in the end. doesn't make a lot of sense to a lot of people so i hear!

Well I heard that guy from Bullioh that looks like a garden gnome with one hand (the one who started all the fights up at Tumba in the reserves) hit a girl. Gee he must feel really tough!!!

that sounds ordinary - then again nothing surprises me from those hills... they've always been a hostile lot - and thier crowd has always thought it was cool to try and get involved in on-field altercations... the culture seems shocking

The one's on the outer would be better off going to Cudgy Tiger10! No infighting there...not much:)

well superwog i think that would be a great idea..can you bring the superstar tommy kite along with you?hes a class above anyone else in this region and his mad rooting adventures involving netballers are very entertaining to watch..:thumbsu:if you knock back the melbourne coaching job will you be coaching cudgewa next year tho?? bullioh premiers 2008!!:thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

Well Super Wog By The Sounds Of It There Has Been 4 Letters Of Suspention Sent Out By The Bullioh Committee 1 Footballer 2 Netballers And 1 Team Offical. The Number Of Players That Are Leaving Is Now Around 10 And Rising As The News Gets Around.

So Any Clubs Out There Looking For A Backline Start Ringing.

well superwog i think that would be a great idea..can you bring the superstar tommy kite along with you?hes a class above anyone else in this region and his mad rooting adventures involving netballers are very entertaining to watch..:thumbsu:if you knock back the melbourne coaching job will you be coaching cudgewa next year tho?? bullioh premiers 2008!!:thumbsdown::thumbsdown:
I heard that you and Wheels would both be back at Cudgy next year, is this true? Have you two made a pact to both play in premiership sides together? Superwog is thinking of taking on the senior role if McSweeney doesn't want it next year, i'd like to see the fiery little italian run that bench:D

Toecutter it's great to here its still all happening in the UM even in the off-season.
THE UMFL will always have something the AFL will never have with some good old fashined in-breeding.It can corz all sorts of problems.
No chance of anyone at Cudgie belting a bird the girls out their would get you first.It wouldn't happen at Walwa either as there lovers not fighters out that way.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From What I Have Heard Around The Place Over The Last Few Days The Group Of Players Leaving Bullioh Havent Been Short Of Offers From Teams In The Umfl And Others.

Has Anyone Else Heard Anything??

From What I Have Heard Around The Place Over The Last Few Days The Group Of Players Leaving Bullioh Havent Been Short Of Offers From Teams In The Umfl And Others.

Has Anyone Else Heard Anything??

Who is this "group of players"? Decent players?

Heard last week the Nugent's have hung up the boots after thier federal premiership. Big loss, you'd think all those old blokes nev brought up will leave to.

Who is this "group of players"? Decent players?

Heard last week the Nugent's have hung up the boots after thier federal premiership. Big loss, you'd think all those old blokes nev brought up will leave to.
u would have to fink they will hang up there boots as well as they r not spring chickens themselves. do no that bullioh r losing quite a few good 1st grade players and just a handfull of 2nds blokes dont want to name them but they r not the big name players, but i wouldnt mind the bloke in the seconds who is looking to get out would be handy in any 2nds forward line and yes he coached there seconds this year.

u would have to fink they will hang up there boots as well as they r not spring chickens themselves. do no that bullioh r losing quite a few good 1st grade players and just a handfull of 2nds blokes dont want to name them but they r not the big name players, but i wouldnt mind the bloke in the seconds who is looking to get out would be handy in any 2nds forward line and yes he coached there seconds this year.

rea-lee super wog!!!! he would be a great assistant to you up in blue town!!!! just a note if you want to fight in house don't forget to do the cleaning up the rite way!!!!

Hey Super Wog I Hear The Player You Are Talking About (lets Say His Name Is Lee) Is Waiting For Someone To Turn Up With A Clearance Form For Him To Sign. He Would Be Very Handy In The Cudgewa Forward Line. As For Saying None Of The Bullioh Players That Are Leaving are big name players well time will tell!!!!!

Hey Super Wog I Hear The Player You Are Talking About (lets Say His Name Is Lee) Is Waiting For Someone To Turn Up With A Clearance Form For Him To Sign. He Would Be Very Handy In The Cudgewa Forward Line. As For Saying None Of The Bullioh Players That Are Leaving Are The Big Name Players Well Mark Hortle Is A Pretty Big Man From What I Hear.
Dave Thompson and Mick Hutchison?:D

Hey Super Wog I Hear The Player You Are Talking About (lets Say His Name Is Lee) Is Waiting For Someone To Turn Up With A Clearance Form For Him To Sign. He Would Be Very Handy In The Cudgewa Forward Line. As For Saying None Of The Bullioh Players That Are Leaving Are The Big Name Players Well Mark Hortle Is A Pretty Big Man From What I Hear.
cant be that big a one mick king could take him down. i just dont like naming names just in case they aint true but i belive i was rite wen i said no superstars where leaving. well maybe u could help me out by taking me to one mr lee house and getting him to sign on the line. can u tell me if the club has lost any good looking netballers as cudgy could do wif several hundred.

cant be that big a one mick king could take him down. i just dont like naming names just in case they aint true but i belive i was rite wen i said no superstars where leaving. well maybe u could help me out by taking me to one mr lee house and getting him to sign on the line. can u tell me if the club has lost any good looking netballers as cudgy could do wif several hundred.
Thats definitely true about the netball side of things:D Don't know about Mr Lee though as one Tommy Kizzle and him are not the best of mates. I think it stems back too 2002 with the after party on GF day:D:D:D

NOT TO SURE ABOUT THE NETBALLERS SUPER WOG I HAVENT HEARD TO MUCH ABOUT THAT.

AS FOR MR LEE SIGNING ON THE DOTTED LINE MAYBE THE TOECUTTER KNOWS WHERE HE LIVES HE SEEMS TO KNOW EVERYTHING ELSE.:thumbsu:

Thats definitely true about the netball side of things:D Don't know about Mr Lee though as one Tommy Kizzle and him are not the best of mates. I think it stems back too 2002 with the after party on GF day:D:D:D
well since tom kite plays say 4 games a year and mr lee plays all year and good for 40 goals ill take lee and let kizzle cry over another bloke he dosent get on with. that would b the whole side. yes toecutter hope u can help a brother out and get that paper signed for me

Whats The Favourite Quote Tc "the Club Is Bigger Than The Man!!!!!!"

Super Wog Is Asking Tk To Play Football With Mr Lee Not Sleep With Him.

well since tom kite plays say 4 games a year and mr lee plays all year and good for 40 goals ill take lee and let kizzle cry over another bloke he dosent get on with. that would b the whole side. yes toecutter hope u can help a brother out and get that paper signed for me

You need to be quick SW, I heard from aunty and uncle, JL has been packing the house and is on the move to QLD. Could be true. I can see his house from the training nets and there has been a lot of movement lately.:p:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back