The "We must get Tom Lynch at all costs...or maybe not" Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a heads up mate......someone reported you to a Tigers mod.

I wouldn't post there if I was you.
I wouldn’t even bother.

I’ve tried having discussions on BF but I’ve never seen a more one eyed group of supporters in my life.

They make the stereotypical Collingwood supporter look like Einstein.

I wouldn’t even bother.

I’ve tried having discussions on BF but I’ve never seen a more one eyed group of supporters in my life.

They make the stereotypical Collingwood supporter look like Einstein.

Fair enough mate.

I would like to thank the Tigers supporter that backed me up last night about the pathetic De Goey posts on there board.

We had a really awesome PM together today. Two die hard supporters who were on the same page. :thumbsu:

What it taught me is we shouldn’t brand all the Tigers supporters the same.

If you have been to there board like I have lately you know which are the good ones and the bad ones.

Anyone else get the feeling Lynch is delaying heading back to the Gold Coast? Suns seem to be putting pressure on for an answer and the discussion was that they wanted it when he returned after recovery from surgery. Once he tells them it won’t be long before the word gets out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone else get the feeling Lynch is delaying heading back to the Gold Coast? Suns seem to be putting pressure on for an answer and the discussion was that they wanted it when he returned after recovery from surgery. Once he tells them it won’t be long before the word gets out.
He left today

I'm assuming he won't tell them what his club of choice is till seasons end? Likely to just inform them that he is leaving.

All he's gonna say is "Thanks but I'm leaving"....
nothing more will get out!

If Richmond thought they were comfortable from last years chat with Lynch, then they are a bigger bunch of *******s than I imagined

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Richmond have been sending players, coaching staff, Balmey and co, up there often this year. Jack Reiwoldt has said on 360 when quized he has had a few chat with him. This is where the confidence was coming from iirc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back