The "We must get Tom Lynch at all costs...or maybe not" Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sydney recruited Buddy to help them win a flag - that ain't happened and isn't looking likely

I think there was a little more to it than just a wish to win a flag. The swans needed a draw card, someone to win the hearts and minds and put bums on seats.

And ever increasing. Buddy was 1.4 mil btw.

Yep, and when he actually started at the swans TPP was likely less than $10m, although they apparently had something called COLA.

Seriously it’s a lot of fun over there and I haven’t even been yelled at yet.

Despite the morons like HumanMashball it’s still a very good time. Kudos to their mods, we’d be shot on site on the Carlton board.

Despite the morons like HumanMashball it’s still a very good time. Kudos to their mods, we’d be shot on site on the Carlton board.

Geelong board you would be lynched they are still the biggest sooky loud mouths on Bigfooty by a mile.

Geelong board you would be lynched they are still the biggest sooky loud mouths on Bigfooty by a mile.
They have to make pacts with eachother to be nice lol absolute fools

We are pretty relaxed there, Nobody likes to see anybody get banned at the end of the day we all love our clubs and wish the best and its all good fun to get 1 up, Everybody should just take it for what it is and not go over board with insults.

Personally i think Lynch is probably going to the Pie's and i dont have any sauce or mustard just that if i was in his position with the team i supported offering more and my family walking around the house the last 2 weeks wearing their Pies jumper and jocks im thinking i better go to the Pies

But hey this board is a cracker as well, Cant believe so many of you guys taking it so seriously
Good luck this week against the Swans - Hope you guys finish 4th ;)

We are pretty relaxed there, Nobody likes to see anybody get banned at the end of the day we all love our clubs and wish the best and its all good fun to get 1 up, Everybody should just take it for what it is and not go over board with insults.

Personally i think Lynch is probably going to the Pie's and i dont have any sauce or mustard just that if i was in his position with the team i supported offering more and my family walking around the house the last 2 weeks wearing their Pies jumper and jocks im thinking i better go to the Pies

But hey this board is a cracker as well, Cant believe so many of you guys taking it so seriously
I’ve only insulted one person over there and most of your posters liked it so I think he’s just an unlikeable flog :p

It’s a bit of fun, not one of us has any control over it and nobody has any real idea so it’s just funny to see it shift from side to side and laugh as it happens.

Wherever he goes I hope he reaches his potential, that both of our clubs remain successful and duke it out with eachother for years to come. It’s a bloody good time not being shit. Let’s all enjoy it

It’s a pretty funny thread not much serious chat in there. Goes off on all sorts of tangents. For every page of someone mentioning something they “hear” about Lynch and the serious chat that follows there are 10 pages of crap. Some of it funny, some of it like wtf? Most oppos that come in get treated by the post they put in there. Don’t be a flog you don’t get a flog retort.

I’ve only insulted one person over there and most of your posters liked it so I think he’s just an unlikeable flog :p

It’s a bit of fun, not one of us has any control over it and nobody has any real idea so it’s just funny to see it shift from side to side and laugh as it happens.

Wherever he goes I hope he reaches his potential, that both of our clubs remain successful and duke it out with eachother for years to come. It’s a bloody good time not being shit. Let’s all enjoy it
Thats exactly right

I remember richmond being bottom of the ladder then the afl introduce the expansion clubs and even though we were so crap our 1st picks started at something like pick 12 and remember melbourne tanking against us to finish last to get #1 & #2 and they were so happy about that and they had scully & Trengrove whilst we were stuck with Martin.

The fact that Richmond were able to rebuild and win a flag through the times where GWS & GC were expected to dominate for 10-15 years make me proud of the way my club has rebuilt both on and off the ground and are now one of the best run clubs and im sure you guys feel the same - And when you look at where Carlton & Essendon are im grateful for our position and for me getting or not getting Lynch is really no big deal and i just enjot football and Bigfooty for what it is and thats love of football for fun its not life or death

I think He will select Collingwood and he will enjoy his football more and deserves to,It was not his choice tha GC selected him andevery player would love to taste success as thats why they play the game. Richmond has some very good KPF in the reserves in Moore,Balta,Coleman Jones,Chol all developing well and some will make more of an impact next year.

Catch you on the light side

It’s a pretty funny thread not much serious chat in there. Goes off on all sorts of tangents. For every page of someone mentioning something they “hear” about Lynch and the serious chat that follows there are 10 pages of crap. Some of it funny, some of it like wtf? Most oppos that come in get treated by the post they put in there. Don’t be a flog you don’t get a flog retort.
Sounds like our Nathan Freeman thread which contains 90% shit not about Nathan Freeman. Good times

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Boys I very rarely comment but have been on big footy for years reading. After having a read through this thread I for the first time went onto another teams page (Richmond) to see what all the hype was about went on the Lynch Thread. Now while most of it is very similar to our forum with general banter I did have a laugh at the one Richmond supporters who posted that Ned Guys visit to Lynch’s family home was an unscheduled one, and his manager just happened to be there at the same time and that was nothing more then a coincidence. Was nice to have a small laugh

Thats exactly right

I remember richmond being bottom of the ladder then the afl introduce the expansion clubs and even though we were so crap our 1st picks started at something like pick 12 and remember melbourne tanking against us to finish last to get #1 & #2 and they were so happy about that and they had scully & Trengrove whilst we were stuck with Martin.

The fact that Richmond were able to rebuild and win a flag through the times where GWS & GC were expected to dominate for 10-15 years make me proud of the way my club has rebuilt both on and off the ground and are now one of the best run clubs and im sure you guys feel the same - And when you look at where Carlton & Essendon are im grateful for our position and for me getting or not getting Lynch is really no big deal and i just enjot football and Bigfooty for what it is and thats love of football for fun its not life or death

I think He will select Collingwood and he will enjoy his football more and deserves to,It was not his choice tha GC selected him andevery player would love to taste success as thats why they play the game. Richmond has some very good KPF in the reserves in Moore,Balta,Coleman Jones,Chol all developing well and some will make more of an impact next year.

Catch you on the light side

How's Balta travelling? There was quite a bit of interest in him on our board at draft time.

Read the original post again. Such an elaborate plan that members of the public know it and Collingwood don't....or Collingwood know about it but are going along with it because it's good business.o_O

It does seem odd that a random poster on a football forum knows all about the “smokescreen” yet after two meetings in a fortnight the parties involved in the discussions aren’t clued in. I might put it to the side and await Maggie to come in and tell me off ala Beeg’s “mail” CFC2010 :rolleyes:

Oh and Morganashlee your exchange with the flog that was positively insistent Guy showed up unannounced was gold :thumbsu:

Seriously this crap by your board and in your post above that the reason he would come to us is because we are paying more is very funny. You wouldn't know and its like listening to insecure people trying to deal with possibility of being rejected.

Last edited:
A 'like' for the reference to the 'unannounced' reference. One of the funniest / absurd things i have read on Big Footy.

I don’t understand a lot of what gets posted on that board, for instance Humanmeatball and tiger71 trolling their own makes no sense whatsoever to me, but that particular discussion line took the cake!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back