Analysis The Weak Campaigner - What's he whinging about now?

Kane Cornes

• Is a caravan because he’s always behind someone.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Is a great singer.

• Is a breath of fresh air when all things around our clubs media is stifling and over controlling.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

5AA has improved greatly with T Ginever, he balance the show making Rowie more balance.

Ginever - like Rowe - are too bias and caught up in there own teams. Both are rubbish to listen to. Tredrea and Bicks are much more balanced in their views while still maintaining some support for their clubs

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Ginever - like Rowe - are too bias and caught up in there own teams. Both are rubbish to listen to. Tredrea and Bicks are much more balanced in their views while still maintaining some support for their clubs

I don't mind both. Their job is to entertain and inform. Rowey wears his heart on his sleeve. Yes, over the top but if you don't like flick the station and listen to Cornes. Same with TimmyG. Would love him as a Crows supporter.

Kane is an ambassador from SA to national standing. Didn’t have to destroy his calves running to Melbourne it seems.
The chisels on his nut are getting so much like the old man.
Too bad his cohort Hayes is going to FM with Jodie Oddie cos his breakfast‘s with Adam Cooney were absolute gold class and I was hoping they’d be the next team.

Yes, he already knows.

To be fair, I don't listen to 5AA anymore either as unlistenable with the likes of Rowie.

Only snippets I get from posts on this board.
Same, ever since Rowie admitted he was told he could only make positive comments about Port’s China cluster***k. Then it turned into nothing less than Port-cash-for-comments - the amount of smoke he blows up Port’s arse.

Na rowie and Ginever are better together than Bick and Anyone including Tredrea both Bicks and Tredrea come across experts who are never wrong. And they both have voices that Drone no emotion in either of them.

Na rowie and Ginever are better together than Bick and Anyone including Tredrea both Bicks and Tredrea come across experts who are never wrong. And they both have voices that Drone no emotion in either of them.
Bicks has joined the SEN family now x

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Helped Haysey.
Used to tune in to morning SEN on the way to work but cant listen anymore.....they often have 8-9 minutes of continuous ads after their news bulletins....drives me crazy.

I also see that Jarrod Walsh is also on with Bickley.....that guy is a 100% pain in the a***, just cant stand him, whiny voice and is a typical port Paer loser.

Promoted to drive time with Healy.

Can we change the title, hate seeing the campaigners name. I suggest “What’s the Campaigner whinging about now”

Maybe we can throw it open for ideas and then have a poll on whether people want to change it to

First suggestion....

The Campaigner - What's he whinging about now?

Back