Review The Week in Between - now we wait. Selection talk and other guff.

Remove this Banner Ad

But please if his hammy is torn, don’t risk it. We can’t , let’s be honest, do a ”Sam Reid” again. The team played perfectly well without Mills for most of the H&A season, give the captaincy to Rampe. Please horse don’t make that mistake again & Mills be honest and man enough to say that you aren’t really able to play.

Last edited:
But please if his hammy is torn, don’t risk it. We can’t do a ”Sam Reid” again. The team played perfectly well without Mills for most of the H&A season, give the captaincy to Rampe. Please horse don’t make that mistake again & Mills be honest and man enough to say that you aren’t really able to play.
That’s my concern!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rampe has been captain this year and can take us forward in that respect (in many respects he deserves to hold the cup up if we do win).

We’ll miss Mills’ ability to bring structure in defence. This will be much harder to replace. Rampe will have a role but our other relatively inexperienced backs will all need to lift.

I hope Fox comes in. He was very strong in defence in 2022. I don’t think we should shift Florent or Campbell down back. They are playing better football up the ground.

Looking to next year, I hope Mills takes the time he needs in the offseason to get right - he has had one injury lead into another and into another, which suggests he (understandably) rushed it this year. We don’t want to see him do a Hannebery and drive himself into the ground.

Millsy OUT of prelim

Is it bad that part of me is glad we're ruling him out? I feel like this almost saves Horse from himself in playing underdone players..

Aaron Francis to be the Mitch Morton

Yeah, celebrating a tough, come-from-behind win in a home final. What idiots, what ****ing losers. Should have just quietly walked off the ground with looks of steely determination.

After a PA announcement to the fans, no cheering today or club song, this is just a final.

Remove this Banner Ad

Review The Week in Between - now we wait. Selection talk and other guff.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back