Oppo Camp The Western™️ Watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Also the change rooms. Which oddly seems to only be used for players once they have left Melbourne.
...I thought that was the point :embarrassedv1:

Oh I see when Headless starts a thread about the Dogs it gets shoved in Hell but when you do it gets 50 pages worth of content.
It's just inspiring me to be better. Have a real cracker in the works about the shade of yellow on Richmond's guernsey.

It's just inspiring me to be better. Have a real cracker in the works about the shade of yellow on Richmond's guernsey.
Weird how they went for a more mustard tone for about fifteen years, isn't it.

Dunno why that posted twice but whatever. Bulldogs losing is to Hawks is worth at least two hearty laughs.

nek minnit lose to bottom four Eagles the week after. I also got two hearty laughs.

Hahahahaha
Hahahahaha

Demons might even outdo the mighty Western and lose to the Eagles twice within the year!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

nek minnit lose to bottom four Eagles the week after. I also got two hearty laughs.

Hahahahaha
Hahahahaha

Demons might even outdo the mighty Western and lose to the Eagles twice within the year!
This really makes you wonder what constitutes a laugh. Are "ha" and "hahaha" consider equally as 1x laugh?

Bit to think about over the coming hours.

Hahahahaha
Hahahahaha

Sorry we didn't save our loss to the eagles for when finals where on the line

Harmes and Jordon are both average players but would offer a lot more than whatever the hell Viney and Oliver are doing.
It looks like we have consensus on the matter.

Welcome back James Harmes.

No Harmes, no foul.

Harmes and Jordon are both average players but would offer a lot more than whatever the hell Viney and Oliver are doing.
Lol I hate Jordan and even I'd say if we kept him and flogged off Oliver we'd be in a much better position. Jordan could get 25 disposals of nothing for us each week but he'd actually defend unlike the KFC kid.

Lol I hate Jordan and even I'd say if we kept him and flogged off Oliver we'd be in a much better position. Jordan could get 25 disposals of nothing for us each week but he'd actually defend unlike the KFC kid.

I enjoy The KFC Kid as a nickname.

Dressed like the Colonel, with an original recipe drumstick holstered on each hip.

I enjoy The KFC Kid as a nickname.

Dressed like the Colonel, with an original recipe drumstick holstered on each hip.
Wasn't the KFC richmond kid a running joke on Bay 13 back in the day?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back