The worst presenter on SEN- Mark Allen and then the rest?

Remove this Banner Ad

Actually, when all is boiled down, the two Andy's are the only ones needed to be moved on.
I was gunna say that the only consensus on here is that they're the worst (they don't get much support, but I don't mind them), with Mark Allen possibly running a distant 3rd. Concerning the other presenters, the contrary opinions on this thread negate each other.

so who will be hosting morning glory next year??? and who will be hosting the run home??nd who will be hosting the afternoon slot?
According to the article that was posted on the Sen site a couple of weeks back:

6am to 9am - Francis leach and the ox
9am to 12pm - kB
12pm to 3pm - Andy Maher
3pm to 7pm - mark Allen and Daniel Hartford
7pm to midnight - finey

If I were running SEN the program would be:

6am-7pm - Stephen J Peak
7pm - midnight - Stephen J Peak and Finey
Early Hours - Greg Mathews

7 days a week

(Log in to remove this ad.)

According to the article that was posted on the Sen site a couple of weeks back:

6am to 9am - Francis leach and the ox
9am to 12pm - kB
12pm to 3pm - Andy Maher
3pm to 7pm - mark Allen and Daniel Hartford
7pm to midnight - finey
thanks for that appreciate you letting me know

Flicking stations yesterday Mark Howard was talking about how cool the West Indians were and then told a story about Andy Maher and Curtly Ambrose when Channel 10 were covering the beach cricket. Apparently the players and commentary crew had been out for drinks and Curtly was trying to get a taxi to head home but without much luck and was getting agitated. In steps Andy Maher who thinks he's best mates with every sporting celebrity who wraps his arms around him and tells him to "calm down big fella". Curtly apparently fired up even more and wanted to belt him but unfortunately one of the Channel 10 staff members stepped in and dragged Maher away before anything could happen....if only no one had stepped in...

Flicking stations yesterday Mark Howard was talking about how cool the West Indians were and then told a story about Andy Maher and Curtly Ambrose when Channel 10 were covering the beach cricket. Apparently the players and commentary crew had been out for drinks and Curtly was trying to get a taxi to head home but without much luck and was getting agitated. In steps Andy Maher who thinks he's best mates with every sporting celebrity who wraps his arms around him and tells him to "calm down big fella". Curtly apparently fired up even more and wanted to belt him but unfortunately one of the Channel 10 staff members stepped in and dragged Maher away before anything could happen....if only no one had stepped in...

Mark Jamar-esque from the 'big fella'.

If I were running SEN the program would be:

6am-7pm - Stephen J Peak
7pm - midnight - Stephen J Peak and Finey
Early Hours - Greg Mathews

7 days a week
Well it would give Peaky sufficent time for his weather reports, Funniest thing ever him doing the long winded weather, actually maybe second to him doing the lotto numbers a few times, absolute gold.

Remove this Banner Ad

The worst presenter on SEN- Mark Allen and then the rest?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back