The worst presenter on SEN- Mark Allen and then the rest?

Remove this Banner Ad

SEN should have left Harf where he was, shipped Maher off all together and have someone like Dr Turf and Marko for TRH. At least Turfy would offset Marko's crapness.

Yep Dr Turf keeps things relatively real and doesn't get caught up in the BS shock jock wannabe radio hype.

Mark Allen is only good at talking golf (I'm assuming), which no-one cares about. I'd ship him and harf off to community radio and bring in Dr Turf and Matty Granland for the evening slot.

I once stuck up for Maher, but on his own he is somehow one hundred times worse.

There's no 'somehow' about it. Maher has nowhere to hide. No one to blame. No one to tell him STFU. He's on his own and is clearly 100 times worse due to the multiplier effect. Maher x Maher equals a much bigger pile of shit.

The ratings have already turned. How could someone do worse than the inoffensive and uninteresting Harford? Well Andy Maher is managing it - with ease.

Andy Maher - living proof that being an annoying and condescending tool bag actually shits people off.

The only question is - how did SEN management not see this coming?

I agree with most of your post......except the bit about Harf.

Harf is an excellent presenter. They don't all have to be obnoxious like "someone" who does an evening show.

Maher and Fine are the only ones I'd like to see gone altogether.

Whichever you look at it. Finey and Maher are in the shit. And that would match my thoughts.

Can't believe Maher hasn't dropped further from last survey though.
Am I reading it wrong? I thought it showed the arvo slot with Maher has gone up rating wise? Which makes no sense at all to me mind you

There's no 'somehow' about it. Maher has nowhere to hide. No one to blame. No one to tell him STFU. He's on his own and is clearly 100 times worse due to the multiplier effect. Maher x Maher equals a much bigger pile of shit.

The ratings have already turned. How could someone do worse than the inoffensive and uninteresting Harford? Well Andy Maher is managing it - with ease.

Andy Maher - living proof that being an annoying and condescending tool bag actually shits people off.

Even channel 10 saw it coming, Maher was only used on the BBL stuff when there was a double header..

And the coverage was much better for it

I'm enjoying breakfast programme this year. Like Schwarz, Leach can occasionally be sanctimonious but is a pro. Helps he's a Saints man.

Really need to fix Drive up though. Harford is Ok, Allen has gotten better but...

Finey evening programme is getting a bit long in the tooth, love his after game shows though.

I like Marco, brings a different (not AFL) aspect.
Is fairly knowledgeable and has a sense of humour.

Andy Maher on the other hand.... Embarrassed he is a Blues fan, went to the Dermotg Brereton school of long winded questions without letting the guests speak, and the way he sucks up to certain people , read Tim Watson makes me want to puke.

I'm spending a small fortune in Sms telling him to stfu.
Which is want they want mind you.
I' m an idiot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I actually think Maher's show overall is better than Harf's. It's just that Maher has a reputation that precedes him, and it'll be a while before that isn't a factor.

It's just that Maher is as condescending (not sure why) and annoying as hell and has a voice that makes your ears bleed.

SEN needs to put a bucket on Mark Allens head,put him on a donkey and banish him. He is a total farktard. I've never heard someone bluff his way through every topic before. He knows **** all about anything,but golf

There was another lame call back topic with Allen and Mooney about what was the best ever to show,****ing painful. Not only did Allen think Entourage was the best show of all time (cough),but he'd never heard of Breaking Bad. Moons also referred to the Emmys as the "Grammys"

SEN needs to put a bucket on Mark Allens head,put him on a donkey and banish him. He is a total farktard. I've never heard someone bluff his way through every topic before. He knows **** all about anything,but golf

There was another lame call back topic with Allen and Mooney about what was the best ever to show,******* painful. Not only did Allen think Entourage was the best show of all time (cough),but he'd never heard of Breaking Bad. Moons also referred to the Emmys as the "Grammys"

You are right about Mark Allen. His knowledge of sports other than golf is criminally poor for what is supposed to be a sports program. In fact , his general knowledge about anything is paper thin. I actually think he is quite thick to be honest.

You are right about Mark Allen. His knowledge of sports other than golf is criminally poor for what is supposed to be a sports program. In fact , his general knowledge about anything is paper thin. I actually think he is quite thick to be honest.
Or the ox, didn't even know where Gary Player was from.....

How can we all say the same thing about "Marko" while SEN management obviously thinks the opposite?

We surely can't all be wrong. It makes no sense.

Remove this Banner Ad

The worst presenter on SEN- Mark Allen and then the rest?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back