The worst presenter on SEN- Mark Allen and then the rest?

Remove this Banner Ad

Certainly is miles ahead of his co-host, thats for sure.
I think he engages with listeners a lot more and doesn't sensationalise, rather he thinks through things rationally.

Allen and others just fly off the handle about all sorts of shit.

I think he engages with listeners a lot more and doesn't sensationalise, rather he thinks through things rationally.

Allen and others just fly off the handle about all sorts of shit.

Hopefully Ox goes back to afternoons when his limited knowledge on just about everything is better served.

Hillier and Cooney...

You know what, I would love to see Adam Cooney on the morning show. Honest and funny, dont know how good his knowledge on other sports is. That has never been an issue for Mark Allen, so the Coon dog might be okay.

Cooney/Lyon?

You know what, I would love to see Adam Cooney on the morning show. Honest and funny, dont know how good his knowledge on other sports is. That has never been an issue for Mark Allen, so the Coon dog might be okay.

Cooney/Lyon?

I was only half joking. Seriously Hillier is the best anchor talent at SEN and there is daylight to the rest IMO.

I'd like to see them rotate people through around an anchor like Hillier.

Cooney is good - nice sense of humour. Id listen to him not sure how he'd go full time.

At present SEN has blokes on who I switch off when I hear them. Maher, Fine, and Leach head the list.

Lyon has always annoyed me but not as much as the above three. Not even close. I could listen to say Hillier and Lyon with a rotator like Cooney, and even Hird who would be more tolerable than Leach who is an intolerable sanctimonious bitch.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was only half joking. Seriously Hillier is the best anchor talent at SEN and there is daylight to the rest IMO.

I'd like to see them rotate people through around an anchor like Hillier.

Cooney is good - nice sense of humour. Id listen to him not sure how he'd go full time.

At present SEN has blokes on who I switch off when I hear them. Maher, Fine, and Leach head the list.

Lyon has always annoyed me but not as much as the above three. Not even close. I could listen to say Hillier and Lyon with a rotator like Cooney, and even Hird who would be more tolerable than Leach who is an intolerable sanctimonious bitch.

I love SEN, I never thought of Cooney until you mentioned it, I think he will go fine, if surrounded by the right people. Maher grew on me while on the breakfast show, on his own timeslot, not as much. Finey is very rude and cuts soo many people off too often and is very interruptive. Hiller is good, I also like Chuck Berry's work lately, very good and easy to listen to.

I listened to Maher today for a bit in the afternoon when Rohan Connolly was on he was kinda funny and very sarcastic which I didnt mind.
Far better listening than his usual sycophantic crap if only he had the guts to speak his mind he probably would not have been fired and more liked.

Having said that hopefully never have to hear or see him again.

Remove this Banner Ad

The worst presenter on SEN- Mark Allen and then the rest?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back