The worst presenter on SEN- Mark Allen and then the rest?

Remove this Banner Ad

Did anyone happen to hear Mark Allen try and explain his like for v8 racing?

Literally rambled on about absolutely nothing. had absolutely no idea about the sport. Then he went on and said channel 7 do a fantastic job and then a listening texted in and said that channel 10 actually host it. What a dumb shit.
He just knows so little.

Do you know what is more scary?

He knows more than Andrew Gaze......

Yikes

Has the new SEN lineup for 2017 been confirmed?
Not confirmed, but the best 'word' suggests that it will be the following:

Garry Lyon, Hamish McLachlan and Tim Watson doing breakfast.
KB at 9am
Francis Leach at lunchtime.
David Schwarz and Mark Allen at 3pm
Finey on evenings.

I'm not sure about Schwarz, but.
In fact, I could be way off about all of it :p

Last edited:

KB at 9am
Finey on evenings.

I'm not sure about Schwarz, but. In fact, I could be way off about all of it :p
I think the steady spots will be

• KB at 9am
  • Finey at 7pm
Both actually have knowledge.

Even if KB is a pot stirrer and has an odd sense of humour at least has knowledge. But boy does he love to stir.
Finey can be irascible but is more even tempered these days. Great knowledge at least. Easy to fire up but better control than the old days.

Actually, I've never understood the animosity towards MA.....he is pleasant, doesn't abuse his listeners, doesn't read here obviously as imo so much more horrible stuff has been written about him than anyone else..

Might not be the sharpest tool in the shed, but he is easy to listen too, nothing too earth shatteringly bad (not sure that's a word, but I'll use it anyway:p)

It's a 24 hour sports station - That means your presenters must have a base line of sporting knowledge as well as effective interviewing skills - Allen has neither.

I think the steady spots will be

• KB at 9am
  • Finey at 7pm
Both actually have knowledge.

Even if KB is a pot stirrer and has an odd sense of humour at least has knowledge. But boy does he love to stir.
Finey can be irascible but is more even tempered these days. Great knowledge at least. Easy to fire up but better control than the old days.

Spot on with your post - These are the two gents who know their sport -KB would do better to cut back on the stirring.

KB at 9am
Finey on evenings.

I'm not sure about Schwarz, but.
In fact, I could be way off about all of it :p

Francis Leach at lunchtime is almost a crime against humanity. Forcing people to have to endure his dribble. No doubt he will dribble on about the A-League, like anyone cares. Stupid decision SEN. Looks like I will have to listen to the dulcet tones of Dennis Walter.

To Channel 7 executives. Your continual agenda to annoy the hell out of all football supporters continues. Appointing Brian Taylor on Friday nights is another low. You have guaranteed that the TV will be on mute and the radio will be on or people will just not watch the footy. Surely there must be some young and upcoming commentator. Bring back Kelli Underwood! Just highlights what a huge loss Clinton Grybas was to football.

Lol, that is a good post.

To just give Ox a little bit of credit, he at least is a loveable clod.
I think he knows he's not that smart. So he is a clod but a nice one.

Mark, well he is just in love with himself and as has been said, many many times, besides golf he doesn't know much.

To me he is just a guesser
Yeah Ox is likeable but the dumbness just wears thin after a while. Bloke can't speak the English language and yeah Marko just a moron.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think it's only for a little while, because Finey's got his own holidays to go on. I can't remember who filled in last year; maybe Brett Phillips

Finey often fills in for KB, definitely remember him doing it other years because he brought that terrible Stephen J Peake with him :mad:

They were talking about the Jade North dive, and Mark Allen said that the only sport that encapsulates Australian values is AFL. Idiot.

So he's basically saying all soccer/football players (non afl players) are not Australian.

Northy is indigenous too.

I think it's only for a little while, because Finey's got his own holidays to go on. I can't remember who filled in last year; maybe Brett Phillips
Finey often fills in for KB, definitely remember him doing it other years because he brought that terrible Stephen J Peake with him :mad:
Yeah I don't mind Finey as the fill in, he just sounded like crap this morning.
BP is good value too - knows his stuff

Can't believe after this major shake up that the OX still has a job.

Epitome of a neanderthal, makes my ears bleed when he tries to spit out a sentence longer than 4 words.

Francis Leach at lunchtime is almost a crime against humanity. Forcing people to have to endure his dribble. No doubt he will dribble on about the A-League, like anyone cares. Stupid decision SEN. Looks like I will have to listen to the dulcet tones of Dennis Walter.
I'm switching to RSN in the morning next year to listen to Harf. Aint listening to Lyon, rompingwins and wispy.

Oh god, Finey taken over from KB for the 9am slot over Christmas.
!st crack at it today and sounds like he's gargled hydrochloric acid before coming on.
Grim!

im not a regular SEN listener but flicked by the station just after 9am and was wondering who that was filling in for KB. was dribbling some nonsense about modern Aussie cricketers not having the ANZAC spirit or something. lasted about 30 seconds before i turned it off.

Remove this Banner Ad

The worst presenter on SEN- Mark Allen and then the rest?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back