The year of the birds finally no pesky cats

Remove this Banner Ad

Idk mate the only certainty I see is the magpies... Hawks r inconsistent, eagles have injuries and the crows can't play 4 qtrs... But doesn't matter in 10 or so weeks when it really starts well meet u in the gf and show u who the better dodgy bird is... U can go cry in bucks pecs/t***ies after dw...

Still reckon the Hawks are a good bet for this year's flag

Still reckon the Hawks are a good bet for this year's flag

Umm why are u even posting on here? I know u hate the crows doing well but seriously this thread has nothing to do with u.. Go hang out with the bottom dwellers u flog.. Cya have fun down there please don't bother us again..nighty night darling xoxo

Umm why are u even posting on here? I know u hate the crows doing well but seriously this thread has nothing to do with u.. Go hang out with the bottom dwellers u flog.. Cya have fun down there please don't bother us again..nighty night darling xoxo

I'm really sure that this is a public footy forum, you moron.

Eagles, magpies, crows and the hawks..

We all know that an eagle dominates a hawk, who stops swooping on the prey the moment it sees an eagle above.. Magpies are just dodgy mofos that aim for people when they're backs are turned.. So up until now the eagles rule. But wait a second! There's the sly crow circling around that brings bad luck for other teams.. Perhaps the crow will be the "black" bird and once again appear from nowhere in numbers and claim the carcass (cup) that is rightfully there's...

Cheers fellow birds :D

Nevermore.

I'm really sure that this is a public footy forum, you moron.

This thread is clearly targeted towards the top teams (hence the birds) and possibly the other teams that are contending for the 8.. Ur time posting here or anywhere on the bay is just a waste of time...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Excellent, perhaps if I can waste more of your time you will be less likely to assault the senses with your gibberish elsewhere ... I win, other Bigfooty users win and you remain an idiot.

I can see no downside.

Excellent, perhaps if I can waste more of your time you will be less likely to assault the senses with your gibberish elsewhere ... I win, other Bigfooty users win and you remain an idiot.

I can see no downside.

Ok walk on... Leave this thread to the big boys were allowed to have some fun up here.. Ur welcome to make a tool of urself by posting here as if u belong tho if u really want to...

I have you

5661412678_559fdd4763.jpg

Control a defender?

Have you ever watched an AFL game?

Yeh was at the hawks vs port game.. Buddy had fatty wrapped around his little finger.. Made an absoloute joke of him.. I have to admit I do watch port games but it's 100% for the laughs. They never let me down

The Cats feasted on 3 varieties of birds in the finals last year. The birds are looking over the shoulders looking out for a repeat, don't you worry about that.

I feel like I'm in high school again.

Unless they lift their rating LLD, the Cats might be feasting on a shit sandwich this season - horror draw in the second half.

I cant believe it took me this long to post this....you should be ****ing ashamed of yourselves bay13.

year of the bird...have at it...also OP every nice bird has a pussycat you freakin drongo

Hot-Detroit-Auto-Show-Girls-3.jpg

hotgirls_81yljpkq.jpg
random-hot-girls-4-21-15.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

The year of the birds finally no pesky cats

Remove this Banner Ad

Back