Society & Culture Things in life you just don't understand - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
As good as Bon Scott was (and he had great presence), I think AC/DC are all about the guitars. Even their latest track you only need to hear the first few seconds of before there any vocals to pick that it's AC/DC. I reckon you've got an easier selling AC/DC + some guy that's not Bon or Brian Johnson than AC/DC without Angus.

Hence why they were able to tour and sell out stadiums with Axl as frontman. No chance the band continues post Angus.

Kristofferson is the twentieth century Renaissance man. Green Beret, Rhodes Scholar with boxing Blue, take that Abbott, pilot, singer songwriter, and activist. My personal hero.

1608927070420.png

Conway Twitty dislikes the recent musical besmirching

🤣

Why do people toot and flash me when I'm following the posted speed limit past road works which reads 60km on an 80km road? Sure there is no works going on but why can't people simply obey and read the signs?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why do people toot and flash me when I'm following the posted speed limit past road works which reads 60km on an 80km road? Sure there is no works going on but why can't people simply obey and read the signs?

I could do flipping 100+ i'd love to, trust me.

But im not risking getting a speeding ticket for any stupid campaigner on the road. They can get stuffed, just try and ignore them.

People are idiots.

Whenever I'm sitting on 60 in a 60 zone and someone flies past me they more often than not have P plates on.
Probs running late for Crossfit

As good as Bon Scott was (and he had great presence), I think AC/DC are all about the guitars. Even their latest track you only need to hear the first few seconds of before there any vocals to pick that it's AC/DC. I reckon you've got an easier selling AC/DC + some guy that's not Bon or Brian Johnson than AC/DC without Angus.

It is now but not in 1980. Bon was just as much a part of that band as the Youngs were. Add to that Brian still had to win over parochial Australian audiences, and he did that better than anyone could have expected.

Say what you want about AC/DC, but this intro is legendary:

Not many bands have crossed in to as many subcultures. You wouldn't think of AC/DC if you had to make a list of skating music, but here they are.

I dont understand how some people think AC/DC is a good band. Completely overrated. Perhaps overrated here due to them being (arguably) Australian.

If anything they're more popular in Europe or the Americas than here relatively speaking. Ridiculous assumption.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back