Society & Culture Things in life you just don't understand - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

I think I’d have a much better time if we went with friends who are less likely to dump all the shit on me and will actually pitch in. But if you go with lazy or selfish people it’s a miserable time.

We did a long weekend with two other families and stayed in cabins next to each other. That was perfect - we caught up for meals and activities, the kids could go to bed in peace, and then at night we went to the balcony on the middle cabin for a late dinner and to drink.
Yeh it would be horrendous with my in laws, truly ****ing horrible.

Weve got some really great friends with kids, i feel like wed have a ball with them, also think its gotta be a short stay. Long weekend set up, not a week.

He organised a plea bargain for a DUI and the world's media decided it was big news.
i only saw the memes from when he got caught

1726314788274.jpeg

People, usually women, who tie their dog lead around their waist.

Holding a lead is not exactly a strenuous activity.

It is surely uncomfortable even if the dog is a good walker let alone if it tugs at the lead or takes off to try and chase a bird, cat etc.
Gee whiz if I did this I'd be flat on my front in 5 seconds

It is surely uncomfortable even if the dog is a good walker let alone if it tugs at the lead or takes off to try and chase a bird, cat etc.
I've seen a few of them.
Yeah it's not hard holding the lead.or leads.

Or walking them with a lead in each hand not the best either imo.
I hold mine on the left side .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i tried this once and changed back to holding the lead after5 minutes, wasn't comfortable and didn't feel like i had control

Remove this Banner Ad

Society & Culture Things in life you just don't understand - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Back