Society & Culture Things in life you just don't understand - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

You've just insulted two vehicles from my childhood

K.I.T.T is my goat childhood TV car. Have you seen Ted 2 ? His and Hoff's cameo appearance make that film worth watching , even if it's not as good as the original

K.I.T.T is my goat childhood TV car. Have you seen Ted 2 ? His and Hoff's cameo appearance make that film worth watching , even if it's not as good as the original
The Trans-Am from Smokey and the Bandit or the General Lee was mine

I watched Smokey and The Bandit for the first time about 6 months. Great movie, what a legend Burt Reynolda was !
i watched it so much as a kid, I still remember the lines today

I'm liked the A team van aswell.

Before my time, but I adore Bessie from Doctor Who too

images

Jon Pertwee's Doctor sure made some amazing adjustments to his beloved Bessie, including a remote control device for her !

Before my time, but I adore Bessie from Doctor Who too

images

Jon Pertwee's Doctor sure made some amazing adjustments to his beloved Bessie, including a remote control device for her !

In a similarly shaded Brit HoF to stuff like Mr Bean’s mini coop, Brum and the titular Yellow Rolls-Royce. Kind of like the vehicular version of the childhood yellow raincoat & wellingtons get-up.

No love for Herbie the Love Bug?

MV5BMTA5NzQ3MDE3MjJeQTJeQWpwZ15BbWU2MDMyMDU3OQ@@._V1_.jpg

Herbie was so popular there were three sequels. Herbie Rides Again, Herbie Goes to Monte Carlo and Herbie Goes Bananas.

There was also a reboot in 2005 with Herbie Fully Loaded but like most reboots it wasn't as good as the old original movies.

The Trans-Am from Smokey and the Bandit or the General Lee was mine

Smokey and the Bandit and the Trans Am in it was a favourite of mine as a kid too, that was about as cool as it got back then.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mine would be KITT from Knifht Rider.

Have always loved it and reckon the car still rocks today - just update the background of the dashboard display (the lines) as that looks very 1980s lol.

Had Knoght Rider everything growing up. Wallpaper, pencil case, ruler, keyring, c64 game, mini car... all that was missing was a KITT car bed Kram

Obsessed I own the TV series on dvd (collected 2 different versions) and eying off the bluray version next.

Oh and also have a large scale version of the car (got it for $50 a few years back). The bonnet lights up when you click on the door!!

i wonder if any streaming service or youtube has all the eps - i would clear my weekend to binge them all

i downloaded them years ago, still great to watch after all these years

found these on YouTube

When I was a kid we had a red Mazda Bravo (with canopy) and part of the reason we loved Twister is that the red dodge (of same age) reminded us a hell of a lot of our Bravo, and it obviously gets featured a lot. I did all my Ls and red Ps on one of those, lasted all my schooling and beyond.

Remove this Banner Ad

Society & Culture Things in life you just don't understand - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Back