Society & Culture Things that Make You Feel Old

Remove this Banner Ad

I have a deviated septum (basically the wall in between my nostrils is hecked) and I sleep on my side, so because of my nasal issue when I lie on my left side, my left nostril blocks. Extremely annoying and the only way to unblock it is to roll onto my right side…and I’ll let you join the dots as to what happens then 🤦‍♀️

Nasal strips lift and dilate the nostrils and have increased my sleep health tenfold. No more mouth breathing (which in turn makes my mouth super dry at night which is also frustrating) and no more snoring! Revolutionary tbh. May not be a fix for everyone but sure works for me.

Thanks for that info. I often wake up with a dry mouth and suspect I've been snoring. I've ordered nasal strips 30 for $20 so not expensive to have a trial run.

Thanks for that info. I often wake up with a dry mouth and suspect I've been snoring. I've ordered nasal strips 30 for $20 so not expensive to have a trial run.
Are you tired throughout the day as well. I ended up having a take home sleep study done and found out I had really bad sleep apnea so now have a cpap machine and it has improved my life so much. The strips are good I assume for widening your nasal passages and getting air through but if you have other underlying issues they won’t do anything. Will be interesting to see your results.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back