Society & Culture Things that Make You Feel Old

Remove this Banner Ad

Jeans at home just sitting on the couch? That is insane to me haha. I couldn't think of less comfortable pants to lounge around in

invest in some trackies sir
Haha. Guess I’m weird. Have comfy jeans and dressy jeans. Trackies just feeling like pyjamas to me. Feel like my day hasn’t started if I’m wearing them. When it’s warm though I’m fine is shorts and thongs.

Haha. Guess I’m weird. Have comfy jeans and dressy jeans. Trackies just feeling like pyjamas to me. Feel like my day hasn’t started if I’m wearing them. When it’s warm though I’m fine is shorts and thongs.
hang on a minnie
what do you put on when you get home from work?

I'm straight outta my clothes into either trackies or pjs

I am going into hospital tomorrow to have an angiogram and have a stent probably put in. Father Time is really catching up with me now. Oh... to be 60 again...

On SM-A135F using BigFooty.com mobile app
I feel your pain Chi-town.

I was in for an Angiogram only a couple of months ago.

Thankfully the MRI overstated the amount of blockage of the left main artery (showed 70% was more around 30%), so back to diet, excersize and medication to handle (because its worked so well thus far...)

Nothing like having your nether regions exposed to the cardiologist, anestetist (spelling), Imaging Tech and 4 nurses for a humbling experience

my work is casual too but I just can't get my head around relaxing in jeans
is this a man thing? Are your jeans not uncomfortable???
I’m surprised people think jeans are uncomfortable to be honest. I’m not wearing skinny jeans. Haha. Just regular.

Thankfully the MRI overstated the amount of blockage of the left main artery (showed 70% was more around 30%), so back to diet, excersize and medication to handle (because its worked so well thus far...)

Nothing like having your nether regions exposed to the cardiologist, anestetist (spelling), Imaging Tech and 4 nurses for a humbling experience

Luckily my angiogram was done through my wrist. My cardiologist specifically chose one of her colleagues who does the wrist, since going through my groin would have kept me in hospital longer due to my neurological illness and difficulty walking because of my knees. I lost all semblance of dignity in hospital three years ago when I had my saddle pulmonary embolism. I even fell on the way to the room toilet at the Eye and Ear Hospital when I had my second cataract surgery, even while using my walker. They had to get a lift machine to get me up. There is little dignity in being old and sickly. Such is life.

On SM-A135F using BigFooty.com mobile app

'' ok the choices are usually under the arm or groin but today we will do the arm area''

phew

'' hmm looks like we have to go through the groin ''

They wheel you back half exposed and you dont care anymore because if one half of the hospital has seen you then why not let the other half have a laugh

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When you buy fat jeans that stretch its all good

About halfway through the night they come off

what about jean print leggings?
get-out-cary-grant.gif

This topic comes up from time to time and yes there are people that think jeans are lounging on the couch comfy

I went through a phase in my 20s

Then I bought tracksuit pants again and realised the difference

It absolutely is not a man thing. Jeans are worn when going out.
Home, shops, whatever. It’s AT most athleisure wear.

Remove this Banner Ad

Society & Culture Things that Make You Feel Old

Remove this Banner Ad

Back