Things that please me - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

That's an odd looking F.

I’ve got lazy over the years and my RSI makes writing difficult - the whole process is quite shaky and messy now

I would never get that pen licence that was all the rage when my kids were at school - my pen grip is totally weird

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah depends on speed and situation.

Funny thing last week was my drivers license, passport and credit card signatures all being slightly different.

And about 5 years between each of them from passport to licence to credit card, then a couple of years to now.

The person held up the one they thought was the "best" and I copied it onto a tablet for official recording for the purpose on the day.

My writing is horrible. Teachers told me in year ****ing 11 that I should sort it out as they wont accept it in exams. Thought it was a bit late to tell me that..

I don’t know how common this is, but I have multiple different styles of handwriting. Variations depending on angle if the paper, cursive, script. Is this just me or is that everyone else as well?
Same. Sometimes I print, sometimes a mix of linked styles. Letters vary. I had to sign a form in the bank not long ago. The bank officer said "Your signature's changed...". I had to look at the "old" signature and try to copy it :D

In early adulthood I worked in a job that encouraged block letter print (all caps) and it became an ingrained habit, never done lowercase cursive since really

I once worked in an archival records job and found my exact name in my exact handwriting from decades before I was born
No Way What GIF

Oh My God Omg GIF

Same. Sometimes I print, sometimes a mix of linked styles. Letters vary. I had to sign a form in the bank not long ago. The bank officer said "Your signature's changed...". I had to look at the "old" signature and try to copy it :D
I hate starting something, and then getting back to it later and my mood and hence the style of writing has changed

Yeah depends on speed and situation.

Funny thing last week was my drivers license, passport and credit card signatures all being slightly different.

And about 5 years between each of them from passport to licence to credit card, then a couple of years to now.

The person held up the one they thought was the "best" and I copied it onto a tablet for official recording for the purpose on the day.
When I returned to the States in 2000, I voted for the first time at my home precinct. I had to sign a ballot request so they could compare it to my signature on record. That signature was from 1970 when I was 18. It was nothing like my 2000 signature. I was at first refused a ballot until an election judge vouched for me, having known me for thirty years. After that, I always reverted to my teen signature when voting, the last time when I was 64.

On SM-A135F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Things that please me - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Back