Things that please me - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Met my cousin his wife and kids today, haven’t seen him for over 30 years. I feel happy but sad about this as he’s had no family for 30 years because we all believed what his dad had been saying which it turns out was not true but happy we can now share our life with him and his family.

Met my cousin his wife and kids today, haven’t seen him for over 30 years. I feel happy but sad about this as he’s had no family for 30 years because we all believed what his dad had been saying which it turns out was not true but happy we can now share our life with him and his family.
Good for you!

My cousins are piece of shit

Sounds like his dad was the piece of shit.

Anyway, happy for your reunion and your introduction to your 1st cousins 1x removed.

Christians are right usually (if they’re actually a true follower anyway) and Trump is currently doing a great job of uniting that side of the fence.
Do you mean right as in politically right or right as in correct? Either way don't get me started. This isn't the board for it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do you mean right as in politically right or right as in correct? Either way don't get me started. This isn't the board for it.
shirt1.jpg

Rask's new avatar pleases me.

Pulled my shirt out of the washing basket to celebrate. Worn it since 1995.

Western Australian parochialism. They need to attract fans who aren't already a fan of the sport and another team. Bringing some defunct Sydney team here and telling the people of Perth to support them will 100% fail. We need our own team that has a Western Australian identity. Also, the ****wits trying to get Perth to take them but want them to play some home games in Sydney is another reason why it won't work if that is allowed to happen.

Believe it or not but I have no idea what you lot are talking about, though I infer there is some talk of doing a Sarf Melbun Swans and relocating the club to another state? Doomed to fail.

I stopped following NRL after the Manly hostile takeover of Norths followed by the disgraceful dumping of the name, but I still like the shirt.

Believe it or not but I have no idea what you lot are talking about, though I infer there is some talk of doing a Sarf Melbun Swans and relocating the club to another state? Doomed to fail.

I stopped following NRL after the Manly hostile takeover of Norths followed by the disgraceful dumping of the name, but I still like the shirt.

There is a group trying to get the Bears restarted again but located in Perth.

Remove this Banner Ad

Things that please me - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Back