Things that please me - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

A stream of emergency vehicles driving past, lots of sirens.

Causing my neighbour's dog to join in with his best howling "wahoooo" 🤣
I had a dog that did that, it was hilarious

Getting my pc nerd on. Noticed how filthy the vents around my laptop were and decided to open it up and clean it out (unlike opening my pc, game consoles etc up every 4-8 weeks. I tend to only open up laptops when I'm upgrading to a new ssd).

Cleaned the underside of the back cover and proceeded to clear the laptop internals of dust. This is where I lived dangerously, cleaning the fans I opted to just vacuum it - not with a mini motor variety but a proper vacuum.

Took longer to plug the vacuum in, it was a very fast job, the laptop is now cleaner and much quieter when running.

Getting my pc nerd on. Noticed how filthy the vents around my laptop were and decided to open it up and clean it out (unlike opening my pc, game consoles etc up every 4-8 weeks. I tend to only open up laptops when I'm upgrading to a new ssd).

Cleaned the underside of the back cover and proceeded to clear the laptop internals of dust. This is where I lived dangerously, cleaning the fans I opted to just vacuum it - not with a mini motor variety but a proper vacuum.

Took longer to plug the vacuum in, it was a very fast job, the laptop is now cleaner and much quieter when running.
I love watching those videos of keyboards and other dirty items getting cleaned

I love watching those videos of keyboards and other dirty items getting cleaned

It's therapeutic

My keyboards used to be grotty
Even after certain habits changed (eg haven't eaten at the computer for years), they still get grotty over time but just no bread crumbs :p

Its a chore but if it keeps my electronics in decent working order I'll clean them regularly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Most envious, I had a great aunt who lived in Victoria and I was very taken by it.
Yeah, it's a nice city. I was there a few months ago with my parents. Tend to go there for a short trip most years. The walkability of it is nice. Can just walk around the harbor and enjoy the sights. Some good restaurants/pubs and decent live music scene too. Doing it for pretty much free is a bonus.

I was going to say pop into Earl's in Government St and have an Albino Rhino for me, and discovered that some cow did a humanrights on them in 2013 saying it was demeaning to melanin-challengeds and they had to drop it.

I suppose the picture of a white rhinoceros was insufficient clue as to the origin of the name. **** me.

Things that please me to things that shit me in 5 seconds. Hate google sometimes.

Remove this Banner Ad

Things that please me - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Back