Things that please me - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

yeh should be perfect, like the slogan!

friday forecast 24 and 20% of <1mm
saturday forecast 27 and just 5% of <1mm
and sunday 24 and 5% of <1mm

you going? i went last year, caught 777 bus from palmie to broadbeach and then walked to beach and walked along beach from broady to surfers
afterwards, tram back to broady and bus again

free entertainment, take some water
That's an apt bus number to take to an airshow

6 weeks and 1 day after my crash, i'm finally picking my car back up from the repairer today!

unrelated - HAVAL make awful awful cars

Heading to a drive in double-feature on the weekend. Last time I did that I was probably my kids age. Figured it would be a fun thing to do as their summer break winds down. Probably last chance ever. Not many of them around. This is the only one in Vancouver and is closing after this season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I saw American Pie with a few mates at a drive in, big compression session in the car, pissed ourselves stupid, good times
Lopes and his cousins pissing all over each other at the drive in.

Full circle.

I saw American Pie with a few mates at a drive in, big compression session in the car, pissed ourselves stupid, good times

We did the same thing for one of the last movies I remember seeing at the drive in, The Doors starring Val Kilmer back in 1991.

We weren't pissing ourselves during the movie but it was pretty funny after it when a lot of cars batteries went flat due to having their windscreen wipers on with the rain pissing down for most of the movie, our car included, we needed a jump start to leave.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Things that please me - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Back