Things that please me - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Been working my arse off on my house all weekend. Completely rooted but house and yard looking a million bucks. Finished just in time to turn the tv on and see Saints kick the winning goal. Great weekend!

A new addition to my life. Been an absolute pleasure so far. My 14 week Pup Socks.

DSC-1951-2.jpg

Hi socks .
Nice blue Steele look .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

New parenting achievement unlocked - the kids first “drop and go” party

Edit: in less good news, they gave him his first soft drink 🤦🏻‍♀️
It's done now. He has discovered what you have been denying him these many long years. The resentment is beginning to fester.

See this is why marrying a bloke would of been a lot more fun

Well if you compare how my Sunday was, which was going to a ****ing flower festival, if i was married to a bloke we're probably getting on the cans, rolling a few numbers, doing a quaddie and watching the UFC, you make a good point.

Someone on tiktok or facebook reels did that. Straight guy looking for a straight husband. Dont go just Listen. You can bring as many girls as you want over. Ill remodel the house and have two master bedrooms. Ideally you have a boat but if not thats fine we can buy one. And on my bday you dont have to buy me anything or take me anywhere. We can just have some drinks and watch sports.

Etc etc. was very good

Remove this Banner Ad

Things that please me - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Back