Things that please me - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Well if you compare how my Sunday was, which was going to a ****ing flower festival, if i was married to a bloke we're probably getting on the cans, rolling a few numbers, doing a quaddie and watching the UFC, you make a good point.
Never understood why women insist on dragging blokes to this stuff. Go with a friend

I wouldn't drag her to a day at the test match

i was dragged along to Toowoomba flower festival, and.. i loved it. flowers were nice but all the qld girls in their summer dresses were nicer. the occasional bloke i passed we made eye contact, nodded the head as we knew it was all pretty pretty good

Well if you compare how my Sunday was, which was going to a ****ing flower festival, if i was married to a bloke we're probably getting on the cans, rolling a few numbers, doing a quaddie and watching the UFC, you make a good point.
I help manage a native nursery, I’m male and love ****ing flower festivals 😂.

Yeah I mean I've been dragged along to see Post Malone, i don't drag her to Megadeth etc

More blokes can go to things on their own ..
Most females will want a friend or partner etc to go with.

Never understood why women insist on dragging blokes to this stuff. Go with a friend

I wouldn't drag her to a day at the test match
I did once. 2010 Ashes. Stinking ****n hot day in Adelaide where the Poms piled up a mammoth score while we sat in the old Chappell stands getting heat stroke. Safe to say she will never, ever consider going again. 😂

Blokes go to things they like, but their partners don't, with mates
Women insist on rarely going anywhere with their mates but dragging us to stuff we don't like. It's madness, Rocker. Madness!!

I did once. 2010 Ashes. Stinking ****n hot day in Adelaide where the Poms piled up a mammoth score while we sat in the old Chappell stands getting heat stroke. Safe to say she will never, ever consider going again. 😂
I have 2 brothers ..

One came to the boxing day test with me .
While the younger one sat on the bean bag playing GTA..

We put in a full day plus train ride home.
We get back .
The little one said ...back already :rolleyesv1::eekv1::roflv1:.
While he barely moved all day.

Chelsea Flower Show being an exception. Went to a preview as an employee of a sponsor - nice food and champers trays being offered. Think there were some plants too.

I only ever sat there once when they were doing up the members but it sucked. You get the hottest part of the day in the sun, add a bit of a drink to that and there's no way it can end well.

Most blokes want to go to these things without their partner. I mean clearly my wife's musical tastes are wrong because she doesn't like metal but I'm kind of happy she doesn't, gig nights are always a night with the boys!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Most blokes want to go to these things without their partner. I mean clearly my wife's musical tastes are wrong because she doesn't like metal but I'm kind of happy she doesn't, gig nights are always a night with the boys!

Fair enough.
I think it's good partners can do some things apart ..
Don't be freaky brother and sister partnership and do everything together...

My 7yo learned to ride her bike over the weekend without training wheels. Watching her go from not even make a metre without putting her feet on the ground to riding around the block within the next 2 hours made me a very proud daddy!

The best part was when we were putting her bike away and she said, "You're the best teacher ever! I love you daddy!"

I like roses, they're pretty easy to grow and it doesn't take a huge amount of effort to get the looking good.
Do roses grow well in pots? I have quite a few empty pots sitting around I want to put some plants in.

Remove this Banner Ad

Things that please me - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Back